Black folks lets stop arguing about religion.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Seriously arguing about which religion is better or how dumb religious black folk are is just a waste of time. We have to focus on empowering black people. Focus in getting your money up in various ventures and work together. Malcolm X said it best.
My thing is this if you are chrisitian,muslim,gay,atheist,taoist, or worship Yeezus but support black empowerment,liberation and advancement of the black race I have no problem with you. We should let labels divide us or ideology. The litmus test should be if you think you are black first before any thing else. Arguing about religion on forums or in real life with fellow black folks is a waste of time and promotes more division.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I would agree except for that fact that without repentance we will be stuck in the same situation for another 400 years. So I will keep saying what I have been saying because time is almost up. :snooze:

Daps
No one was arguing about religion, you're the one who brought the subject by making this thread, so your attempt to look smart is a big fail.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Jesus won't even give negroes his phone number... that mainline is specifically for cac business :pachaha: