Black Friday Shopping for a QB - Jets vs Dolphins (11/24 on Amazon Prime)

Will the Jets Cover the -9.5 Spread?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And came out of the draft with a lack of mechanics. That was his biggest issue. This season he had a worse personnel, o-line, and OC. Yet he cleaned up his mechanics, had six street games without an interception and honestly wasn’t the biggest issue on offense.

Dame too pusy to call for Hackett's job...put a name on it fatboy

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Y'all gotta stop with the ragging on Joe Douglas for that Zach Wilson pick
He was widely thought to be the #2 QB in that draft class. Unless you were psychic no chance anyone could predict he would turn out so disastrous especially since some of his struggles that he's had in the NFL don't even line up with his college film.
The college film he put together against subpar competition should have been the number one cause for pause. Douglas taking Wilson over Justin Fields and Mac Jones was always clown shyt. If you care to discuss the other terrible draft picks he's made over the years, I'm more than willing highlight those misses. This isn't just about Zach Wilson. The fact the Jets are in the same situation as last year is a travesty and calls for his dismissal. Who are the free agents he's hit on during his tenure? Josh Dobbs just hit the market and Douglas stood pat while Dobbs will likely keep Minny in the hunt. The poor drafts and lack of quality free agent pickups solidified his awful GM record. Yet all I hear on the Coli is Jets are in this position because of Aaron Rodgers and Hackett.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
White was a competent backup. He could at least push the ball downfield. Wilson and Boyle are startlingly bad and relegate you to dump offs
I don't disagree breh. The Jets should have kept White and got whatever draft capital they could obtain by trading Wilson in the off-season. The kids was done after that Jaguars game last year. In fairness to Wilson, I'm not looking to bury his career. I think he has a way better chance of succeeding in a much smaller market tbh. But to your original point, I don't believe the Jets are making the playoffs with Mike White as the backup this year.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
And came out of the draft with a lack of mechanics. That was his biggest issue. This season he had a worse personnel, o-line, and OC. Yet he cleaned up his mechanics, had six street games without an interception and honestly wasn’t the biggest issue on offense.

While I agree they got other major problems, Tim Boyle isn't an NFL quality QB. Put Josh Dobbs on that team and they'd prob be 500 right now.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
While I agree they got other major problems, Tim Boyle isn't an NFL quality QB. Put Josh Dobbs on that team and they'd prob be 500 right now.
No they wouldn’t . Hackett will still be the play caller. What is it about people thinking name dropping is enough?

No one is overcoming him. No one is overcoming the lack of personnel outside of Garrett Wilson as receivers