Black Girls Code Turned Down $125,000 From Uber, Sees The Move As PR Stunt

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bruh I really don't get why this @FSP c00n is :cape: so hard. He clearly has either not been in tech as long as he says or never been in a real position to see how these people operate as gatekeepers. They're looking out for their own, period. They see a black candidate and in their mind, his spot is for one of their own. The only way they'll hire you is if you're so far ahead of the other candidates you can't be denied. And even then, you won't be compensated like a candidate that was head and shoulders above the rest.
Dawg you really are a fukkin idiot. :dead:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dawg you really are a fukkin idiot. :dead:

Bruh you're obviously either not black or a token/c00n the way you straight up deny reality to cape for non blacks. It's comical :lolbron:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bruh you're obviously either not black or a token/c00n the way you straight up deny reality to cape for non blacks. It's comical :lolbron:
Ok.

I'm just gonna chalk this up as you talking to yourself until you can tell me when I ever mentioned discrimination against US in the workforce.

Unlike you I'm in marketing as well and branding yourself like that is just an atrocious move every time.

This lady is just running a blog I'm referring to the bigger picture.
"black" doesn't need to be in the title for every goddamn thing directed towards blacks :dead:

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ok.

I'm just gonna chalk this up as you talking to yourself until you can tell me when I ever mentioned discrimination against US in the workforce.

Unlike you I'm in marketing as well and branding yourself like that is just an atrocious move every time.

So you're not actually in the trenches and work on the outside looking in, gotcha c00n. Aint nobody in a marketing department actually making decisions that effect who's able to work in engineering, stay in your lane.

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
At least the c00n ain't in my mentions. Stay in your lane and quit spreading bad information, c00n.