Black Hawk Down Had A Ridiculous Cast

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Trained serious jujitsu with one of the bruh from this film. Good guy

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If I had to put a squad together - whether I'm robbing a bank or going to war or taking on aliens - I want Tom Sizemore on my squad.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
the 3 disc version of Black hawk down is a must own.

It contains one of the GOAT History channel specials:
  • The History Channel Presents: The True Story of Black Hawk Down
It's as good as the movie fam.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Stealing posts from reddit :snoop:

http://www.reddit.com/r/movies/comments/399w15/every_time_i_watch_black_hawk_down_i_recognize/

I can't think of any serious movie where each time I watch it I recognize someone new who has either become famous since my last viewing or at least starred in something to bring them to prominence. People who we would now say are massive stars.. It hit me when seeing Ty Burrell, Tom Hardy, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jamie Lannister) were in the movie, people I wouldn't recognize 5 years ago and now they are massive stars.. Even Orlando Bloom wasn't famous when it came out (came out the day before Fellowship of the Ring!), Ioan Gruffudd before he was Mr Fantastic / Forever, Hugh Dancy before Hannibal, Jeremy Piven before Entourage / Old School..

And a good 20 other extremely recognizable/famous actors.. Josh Hartnett, Ewan McGregor, Tom Sizemore, Eric Bana, jason Isaacs, Sam Shepard, Kim Coates, William Fichtner, Zeljko Ivanek, Brian Van ****, Matthew Marsden, Ewen Bremner...

Whoever did the casting for this movie deserves an award, spotting all that talent. I can't think of any movie that can rival this one in terms of picking out famous actors before they came to prominence.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I watched it recently and thought the same thing.

never realized how many noticeable actors was in it.
Yeah. I rewatched it a few months ago and was amazed at all the actors in it.

This movie is one of the best military flicks ever. shyt is dark and depressing, it really shows you the *graphic* horrors of war. I was mentally exhausted after rewatching this a few months ago. Ridley did a great job with this film and Josh Hartnett was fantastic.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every time I watch the film, i'm like 'that looks like...... damn it is........:ohhh:'