Black History Month Jumpoff - Key!'s "Right Direction"

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
How you just gonna come up in a Classic Thread like this and just drop a "okay".

You gotta drop something positive thatchu can shake ya ass to. And I know yours is phat so... :dame:

but if you don't know any good songs then nudes will be just fine :feedme:

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
black history month jump off
full

Daps
How you just gonna come up in a Classic Thread like this and just drop a "okay".

ok so im obviously new at posting so I messed up up there. but "okay!" with the exclamation is a valid hype response in the streets, there is a lot of sentiment behind it. matter of fact Key! says it alll thee time. :queen:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Lol the thread title and Key! Being the first post..

But that song goes hard. Awful Records & affiliates gonna put a dent in this year :wow:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Lol the thread title and Key! Being the first post..

But that song goes hard. Awful Records & affiliates gonna put a dent in this year :wow:

But when don't these Atlanta nikkaz put a dent in the game tho? ATL is just so savage when it comes to killin this rap shyt.

These nikkaz been undefeated since "Crunk Juice" came out.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
But when don't these Atlanta nikkaz put a dent in the game tho? ATL is just so savage when it comes to killin this rap shyt.

These nikkaz been undefeated since "Crunk Juice" came out.

Yeah ATL is just on another level when it comes to churning out producers and progressing or innovating sounds.

that Right Direction song sounds like something Drake wish he could make with that slight Reggae sound but still is a banger.. when Drake tries to put stuff like that in his song he sounds corny and forced & lacks soul.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
#Stamp on that Atlanta shyt. There's somethin in this muthafukkin red clay.

But you can't really hate too much on Drake tho. Atlanta Artists helped write and produce his music :pachaha:. He knows what to do when he need a Hit :russ: