Black Ink Crew (New York) - Season 7: Doin' It In New Orleans

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Can't nobody tell me Donna don't stink. Nobody.

That box gotta have no smell whatsoever the way she has nikkas around and ruining their lives, breh. Yo Alex caught two ass whippings messing with her. Gotta have the snapper

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
That was quick also.

Can not believe it looks like they are going to have a shooting on air at the shop. Or at least it seems?

:dahell:

I think that was a brick and they just wild out wit the editing to make it look crazier than it was...:heh:

yo first off...Tatiana fukked up hirin that new spanish brawd...GOTDAMN she fine as hell...:whew:

u know they gonna set up a ep where Teddy starts flirtin with her and pisses Tatiana off...:francis:

this nikka Alex always got problems ever since he been messin with that disgustin bytch Donna.....now his back all fukked up...:mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I think that was a brick and they just wild out wit the editing to make it look crazier than it was...:heh:

yo first off...Tatiana fukked up hirin that new spanish brawd...GOTDAMN she fine as hell...:whew:

u know they gonna set up a ep where Teddy starts flirtin with her and pisses Tatiana off...:francis:

this nikka Alex always got problems ever since he been messin with that disgustin bytch Donna.....now his back all fukked up...:mjlol:

It ain’t Alex fault tho. Caeser and Ted bullying him lol