Black Ink Crew NYC: Season 8 & 9

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
puma house look dirty af....and he shouldn't be raisin kids....this nikka banged his son head on the ceiling....:mjlol:

quani look good...too good for that nikka puma.....:takedat:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
sky really thought she could dump her kids then come back into they lives as grown men and play mommy like shyt would be all good...:snoop:

5 seasons deep and this bytch Donna can't do shyt to get that missin tooth filled?....stop goin back to black ink and go somewhere with a dental plan....:scust:

young bae still lookin good even after the kid......rob better smarten up...:takedat:

season look like its gonna be fukkery laced as usual...:wow:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
tf this dude doing with my wifey Kyla Pratt :mjtf:

I just peeped this Compton shyt since Kyla is on it.... Dude been seeding her up for 11 years now... She done..

But this Compton shyt look fake af tho.... How u setting up meetings with OG's and cameras is already set up inside of their territory... :stopitslime:

KP had to get searched before he went it but vh1 camera's had full access to their activities.... :shaq2:

horizon

Superstar
Daps
I just peeped this Compton shyt since Kyla is on it.... Dude been seeding her up for 11 years now... She done..

But this Compton shyt look fake af tho.... How u setting up meetings with OG's and cameras is already set up inside of their territory... :stopitslime:

KP had to get searched before he went it but vh1 camera's had full access to their activities.... :shaq2:

That's why I hope they just move quickly past the gang shyt, it's already coming off fake as fukk :camby:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I'm glad Ceasar's bm knows she's ugly as shyt and is finally taking some initiative to do plastic surgery on that fugly face of hers.... :blessed: