Black Ink Crew NYC: Season 8 & 9

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Haven’t watched in a couple season but saw that clip of Sky arguing with Dez :huhldup:

She told the boy she abandoned that I should of swallowed you :damn:

Sky a true scumbag
:picard: sky is demonic as fukk...she told her own child he should've been swallowed...that might be as bad or worse than saying he should've been aborted gat damn

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
:picard: sky is demonic as fukk...she told her own child he should've been swallowed...that might be as bad or worse than saying he should've been aborted gat damn
Bruh she said nobody wants you not your father and not me and she said she should have swallowed him and called him a bytch boy. What a low life piece of shyt whore she is.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bruh she said nobody wants you not your father and not me and she said she should have swallowed him and called him a bytch boy. What a low life piece of shyt whore she is.
Wow I haven't watched this in a while but I knew that chic was unstable long ago. If I'm not mistaken her mother is a nut too and abandoned her if I remember correctly. Her older son Genesis knew what she was which is why he didn't want anything to do with her. All of these people on this show besides Sassy, are awful horrible individuals.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
sky really thought she could dump her kids then come back into they lives as grown men and play mommy like shyt would be all good...:snoop:

5 seasons deep and this bytch Donna can't do shyt to get that missin tooth filled?....stop goin back to black ink and go somewhere with a dental plan....:scust:

young bae still lookin good even after the kid......rob better smarten up...:takedat:

season look like its gonna be fukkery laced as usual...:wow:
Donna look dirty and sexy at the same time

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man, Donna is such boogerwolf. Stirring up shyt at Walt's, and then jumping on a private plane chartered by ceaser on the next episode. Even Walt was falling back like, yo I ain't really got no problems with Ceas, that's on you b lol