Black Leader Stacey Dash: No more BET awards for "us".

Imlinkin

Banned
Daps

:patrice: Who tf appointed her to speak for black people?

That's right, Stacy Dash uses the word "we" in an interview as she addresses "our" double standard of having BET or the NAACP image awards that are essentially "black only" awards then complaining about the Oscars...without addressing the historical context and system of supremacy that created the need for it. ...
:what:

I think that seeking white approval is the root problem here. Enough Black Hollywood stars have the means, but do they have the courage to branch out and create their own version of Hollywood?

I hope that Will and Jada are prepared to deal with the bs coming their way.
:francis:

The media firestorm over this AA boycott is just getting started...

This following is strange because the conspiracy theorists always claim that THEY like to expose people that go rogue:

All of a sudden Will's first wife left him because she caught him literally bending over backwards for a big time hollywood producer:

Alexis Arquette calls out 'gay' Will and Jada Smith

And..he apparently was out for self when it was time to renegotiate the contracts on Fresh Prince:

:comeon:

The media bs is see-through..

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
:ohhh: c00n levels rising

:merchant:shes getting stronger!

1619018_200x130.png

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In another thread somebody told me the oscars is the pinnacle of acting success and winning a BET is basically a joke.

People don't understand that the majority of white people cant judge art objectively. If they could, the grammys would be blackwashed and the labels wouldn't need white faces to sell black music genres.

our need for white approval is a huge hindrance

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
In another thread somebody told me the oscars is the pinnacle of acting success and winning a BET is basically a joke.

People don't understand that the majority of white people cant judge art objectively. If they could, the grammys would be blackwashed and the labels wouldn't need white faces to sell black music genres.

our need for white approval is a huge hindrance
It's a shame...black folks and others have been hoodwinked into thinking anything white is the end all to be all. I hate the stranglehold they've put on culture (funny considering they have none and what they do have has been stolen from others).

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But white people win awards in both of those shows almost every year. Even in an event that's supposed to be for blacks we find a way to be inclusive. I bet Stacey wouldn't dare speak for Mexican people though.

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
But white people win awards in both of those shows almost every year. Even in an event that's supposed to be for blacks we find a way to be inclusive. I bet Stacey wouldn't dare speak for Mexican people though.

eminem was nominated once in the year 2003 lmao,

why the fukk these nikkas complaining when we have our own awards, fukk you care about the oscars for?