Black man duffs white boy for disrespecting a black woman on an NY subway

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Epitome of what white men are. Talk down and try and intimidate black women, tackle and assault black teenagers, shoot up black churches full of old people, stabbbingn defenseless old black men. But they won't try that shyt on a soldier aged 18 to 35 year old black man. They let the cops handle that.

This is why I don't listen to that race war talk. Modern white men are p*ssy.

I'll say 18 to 45. No white boy fukking with Shannon Sharpe

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm more mad at the c00n in the sunglasses who was holding breh back and was getting in between to break it up :why:

Can't be mad at the Brother for being true to his nature. We're peaceful by nature, plus he was probably trying to protect the Brother from gettin arrested.

You gotta remember the times we are in. If the police woulda been on that train the Black man would've been arrested for assault, even after all that shyt the crakkka said.

I would've went over there and stood next to the Sister and told her not to worry about dude and to just ignore him. I wouldn't have even looked at the crakkka. I just would've made sure I was right up on the both of em.

Then I woulda acted like the white boy pushed or elbowed me or something, done a "what's your problem man, I didn't even say anything to you?!" for the sake of the camera and my claim of self-defense, and then proceeded to do that crakkka something awful.

I ain't mad at either of the Brothers though.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Y'all see the women in this thread? Black men are in here patting ourselves on the back, stating what we would have done, and saying he got off easy.... The "sistas" are saying it wasn't quick enough and we're on our own.

Understand what you're dealing with...

It wasn't quick enough and he did get off easy.

And your comment in and of itself says something about you. Me sticking up for that women wouldn't have been about whether or not she would've appreciated it, it would've had more to do with how I view Black manhood. I just couldn't have sat there and listened to some white boy disrespect one of our Sisters like that. I would've felt like a little white hoe, and ain't nothin on this earth lower than that.

tweedledum

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Rwa Gasabo
I am not a violent person but I would have socked it to him too! What an absolute knob end! That poor woman was shaking in the beginning. A*hole.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Your comment is irrelevant because you dated white men and you slander black men. So hold this neg and keep your mouth close. Everything about you is fake. :mjgrin:

I know what wanna be hardcore white dude going to be acting that hardbody racist in a starbucks and they protected the white dude i have never any blacks protect whites in them type of situations im like wtf this sounds made up by some white dude who made this post trying to pretend like he is black

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't be mad at the Brother for being true to his nature. We're peaceful by nature, plus he was probably trying to protect the Brother from gettin arrested.

You gotta remember the times we are in. If the police woulda been on that train the Black man would've been arrested for assault, even after all that shyt the crakkka said.

I would've went over there and stood next to the Sister and told her not to worry about dude and to just ignore him. I wouldn't have even looked at the crakkka. I just would've made sure I was right up on the both of em.

Then I woulda acted like the white boy pushed or elbowed me or something, done a "what's your problem man, I didn't even say anything to you?!" for the sake of the camera and my claim of self-defense, and then proceeded to do that crakkka something awful.

I ain't mad at either of the Brothers though.

Peaceful by nature. And a hate angered fueled post

:russ: