Black man found hanging from a tree in Manhattan park

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
MorrisTown can be very :patrice:

Idk, nikkas gotta stay strapped. Anytime I’m outside of NYC I’m :leostare: at these cacs. If you black you gotta roll feel now, or be strapped up.
Thats what im saying bruh! I know guns are band in NY, but atleast call ya peoples and let them know where you going. Dont go anywhere alone..

Im in Florida and never thought about owning a Gun. Ima need one Asap!

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps

Yo I'm mad late on this... I live in the area this is crazy and thats definately not a Pinata string or whatever they want to call it. That was the cops of them cacs came from the high end of Riverdale to do that shyt.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
The Police are the new KKK.

funny thing is I think a lot of small town police departments started out as KKK or KKK adjacent groups roaming around. Or police leaders were in the KKK or were sympathizers and instead of creating a functioning department would just get their klan buddies to rampage around to “fight crime”.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Yo I'm mad late on this... I live in the area this is crazy and thats definately not a Pinata string or whatever they want to call it. That was the cops of them cacs came from the high end of Riverdale to do that shyt.

I live up there. It's been about 5 years, and never had an issue. You might be right though. :yeshrug: