Black man posts photo with confederate flag :mjpls:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
you talkin bout some Cold War type of shyt. Thats not my idea of race "war".
Cold war is black people getting gun down when we unarmed? The prison industrial complex is cold war? Dropping bombs on black homes is cold war?
Nothing cold about what these racist whites been doing.

Daps
The guy has a mental disease, do you normally laugh at people with a mental disease?
Mental disease? bytch, depression is a mental disease/illness. I know because I have it. This nikka don't have a mental disease. He clearly hates being black and disrespected anyone who tried to get him to see what he posted was wrong, joke or not. So yeah I'll laugh. But I'll move on. Just wanted to see the reactions here:manny:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Cold war is black people getting gun down when we unarmed? The prison industrial complex is cold war? Dropping bombs on black homes is cold war?
Nothing cold about what these racist whites been doing.

Well if we are at war as you say , then thats even worse
We aint even fightin back
So if we at war and we aint fighting back , you sayin blacks are cowards. right?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Wearing American flag shorts while holding a confederate flag, well played.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Siracha mayo on a sandwich:ohlawd:

Truth be told I can stomach a little mayo. Folks who drench the bread in it though.
:scusthov:
Few weeks back I went to a formal event and they had the little sandwiches.
Only thing is, the damn things were covered in mayo. I took one bite and knew I was grabbing Chik-Fil-A on the way home. :scust:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Truth be told I can stomach a little mayo. Folks who drench the bread in it though.
:scusthov:
Few weeks back I went to a formal event and they had the little sandwiches.
Only thing is, the damn things were covered in mayo. I took one bite and knew I was grabbing Chik-Fil-A on the way home. :scust:
I only like a little condiments on my stuff anyways. Drenching anything with any condiment is gross to me. It's suppose to compliment what you're eating not take over it.