Black man says he doesn't want a BBW guess what happens next

Daps
Especially when a lot of people do like big girls
I’ve just learned the hard way either through direct experience or watching the people around me, if a man, especially a black man, isn’t attracted to you or has a preference that’s not you don’t waste your time. In high school any boy who openly said he liked light skinned women I’d keep it pushing. Brother who doesn’t date black women? No problem. I know several big men who have a not fat girl rule, guess what. I’m not going to call them a hypocrite, let them pursue who they want.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I’ve just learned the hard way either through direct experience or watching the people around me, if a man, especially a black man, isn’t attracted to you or has a preference that’s not you don’t waste your time. In high school any boy who openly said he liked light skinned women I’d keep it pushing. Brother who doesn’t date black women? No problem. I know several big men who have a not fat girl rule, guess what. I’m not going to call them a hypocrite, let them pursue who they want.

If you dont mind answering this question, how tall are you and your weight?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

How is that being a hypocrite? If you are fat not wanting to date fat obese women?