Black Man Shot in Chest from Point Blank Range. Survives.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

A man was shot in the chest in broad daylight in an attempted gang hit on a south London street busy with schoolchildren.

The victim, 21, was blasted in the chest from a few yards away with a shotgun, suffering a punctured lung and a severely damaged windpipe.

A schoolboy, 16, who was making his way to the library, was also wounded in the arm after the shooting on the corner of Marcella road in Brixton on May 12.

The 21-year-old only survived thanks to emergency surgery. He went on to make a full recovery. The schoolboy was taken to a south London hospital and later discharged.

Police today released CCTV footage of the victim's attempt to dive for cover behind a parked car as they hunt three suspects on suspicion of attempted murder.

In the shocking footage, the gunman can be seen taking the sawn-off shotgun off an accomplice, before opening fire from the middle of the street.

The suspects are dressed in black hooded jackets and wearing face masks. After the shooting at 7pm, all three men fled the scene on foot down Ferry Mews towards Brixton road.

The suspected gunman fled on a bicyle while his accomplices fled on foot.

We are keen for the public to give us any information in relation to this appeal, who witnessed the incident or who recognises the suspects.

“It happened in broad daylight and in an area full of schoolchildren."

The suspects are all described as black men in their 20s wearing dark clothing.

Suspect one is of medium build, with a dark coloured bag over his shoulder and wearing black and white gloves.

Suspect two is described as slim, with a dark top with a large white Franklin and Marshall logo across the front, fur-lined hat with ear flaps, dark grey bandana and black trousers.

Suspect three is described as slim, wearing a baseball cap with a white mark on the peak and black gloves.

Man survives shotgun blast to chest in street shooting in Brixton

Thats how you souf man gettin on? Man drew for the leng in broad fukkin daylight, like it weren't a ting. :damn:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Read about this. What's happening to our black youth in london? :sadcam::dwillhuh:

Couldn't believe it. I know institutional racism is a problem here but man i don't know anymore. I hate seeing london black youth doing this.

They got cctvs looking that pristine now.:whoo:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
you will never catch me in the shyt whole that is named south london.. again:francis:

one time i was in brixton at night and i didn't even realize :mjcry:

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
why the fukk the nikka in the white shirt basically run towards the shooter direction

and motherfukkers talking about gun control with dirty nikkas on the streets

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
you will never catch me in the shyt whole that is named south london.. again:francis:

one time i was in brixton at night and i didn't even realize :mjcry:

:mjlol:

Even with all the gentrification, certain areas still sketchy as fukk. :francis:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I was in Brixton on Wednesday to see Dave Chappelle and was disgusted at how gentrified the area was. Then this story comes out and I'm reminded of how grimey Brixton can still be :snoop:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
South london is a cesspool. fukk that place. Thats where most blacks live and theres no thriving community there. Just a bunch of silly fukking gangbangers killing each other in the name of there cac Street and postcode. All that those black businesses that could be built there and thriving. Instead they killing each other there. Im appalled. :francis: