Black man steps to White and Asian females :win win:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:mjlol: stop it. What does singling out specifically Asian

One word.....

C O M F O R T.

For those you aren't comfortable at talking to women of different backgrounds they are going to need develop it.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I've said it on here before, but any brotha who goes around asking non black women if they would date a black guy is a lame with low self esteem.....ole "I am black, but comely" ass negroes. :camby:

I think dude did this video it to show brothers that all type of broads dig them. And for entertainment purposes also.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yes. He's acting like being black is a handicap he has to overcome. Pretty pathetic.

Let's be honest many Black feel that way. He is just showing you that this is not entirely true.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Yes. He's acting like being black is a handicap he has to overcome. Pretty pathetic.

I know I's black, but I's tall too, and hansem. Plus, I's got my GED
1200x1400px-LL-c1ceee24_image.jpeg

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
someone tell this brother to stop it, aint nobody tryna get with these plain jane white broads :scusthov:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think dude did this video it to show brothers that all type of broads dig them. And for entertainment purposes also.

Come on, who you talking to? :rudy: I know my people.

Exactly. Imagine being on a job interview and asking a potential employer "w-w-would you hire an engineer like me?" Even if you have certs out the ass, any sensible employer would look at you like :aicmon: and send you on your way to work on your confidence.
This shyt is so disempowering, not to mention pretty embarrassing. :heh: @ really trying to holla like that thinking they'll respect you for it.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:ld: I'm glad to see black men "expanding their options" and going after normal, average women for a change.

It was more so interesting that he made a clear emphasis on separating sex from their attraction to the individual.I don't think too many people are able to do that when the discussion comes of black men being with women of other races.

But It's nice to see that black men who do want to date "other" women can do so without being the stereotype.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I've said it on here before, but any brotha who goes around asking non black women if they would date a black guy is a lame with low self esteem.....ole "I am black, but comely" ass negroes. :camby:

You've got to be a cornball to have the audacity to do something like that:mjlol: especially in public where's the goddamn self-respect?:scusthov:. Keyboard cornballs seriously need to leave their bedrooms once in awhile, this aint healthy at all. Just approach the woman like how you would approach any other woman.

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Come on, who you talking to? :rudy: I know my people.

Exactly. Imagine being on a job interview and asking a potential employer "w-w-would you hire an engineer like me?" Even if you have certs out the ass, any sensible employer would look at you like :aicmon: and send you on your way to work on your confidence.
This shyt is so disempowering, not to mention pretty embarrassing. :heh: @ really trying to holla like that thinking they'll respect you for it.

:dwillhuh:It really ain't that deep man.