Black Manga Series close to being funded, shining light on White Supremacy (72 hours left)

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
summer of 2019 but i might get a distribution deal so who knows. might premier on crunchyroll

I went to the site but I’m a bit confused. Is there a season 1 part 1 cause the OP says the second act

Asking cause If so I would add it along with the book for my sis

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Not sure how you are setting up your Black Sands Universe, but maybe consider all the different African Kingdoms/Great Cities, and although there would be a lot of blatant/obvious anachronism based on when they were at their height, fold them into your universe. Do your research, then take us to Timbuktu, Great Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Egypt, Cathage, etc as well as small regular tribes. EX: Throw some pygmies of the Congo (little people) and some Nur/Dinka/Masai of Sudan/Sudan/Kenya (tall people) in there a la Lord of the Rings. Throw in lady warrior from. Angola. You don't have to use real historical figure names, but just a composite sketch or imitation of that real historical figure.

Edu-tainment.
Good idea @newworldafro! :ooh:This isn't supposed to be a historically accurate story anyhow.
@Blacksands OP! If you're gonna throw N'zinga M'bande (aka Queen warrior from Angola) in this bih then you gotta put in Mandume Ya Ndemufayo (the last king of the Kwanyama's) in the story too as her husband, or rival or whatever. :banderas:

Homie's most famous quote was: "It is better to die fighting than to become a slave of the colonial forces." That was in the beginning of the 1900's.

The Kwanyama people are a warrior race in my country. Very pratical, strong, no nonsense people. Women are 5'10 and can look amazon-ish as hell. :wow:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
*clears throat *

I'd like to point out how this thread isnt getting the attention it rightly deserves and all that in TLR (full of militants at that).

PAWG hating, tranny, dikk watching and diaspora war threads go double diamond but some how @Blacksands threads are going wood?

theres a glitch in the matrix. :gucci::picard::hhh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Made a pledge that I might increase before the charge date. Sounds more interesting than the Canon Busters anime. :ehh:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*clears throat *

I'd like to point out how this thread isnt getting the attention it rightly deserves and all that in TLR (full of militants at that).

PAWG hating, tranny, dikk watching and diaspora war threads go double diamond but some how @Blacksands threads are going wood?

theres a glitch in the matrix. :gucci::picard::hhh:

they will come around. Kickstarters are always nerve wrecking

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
You need to post these threads in the nikka nerd section breh.

This section is mainly for incels, the unemployed and :duck:thats why the threads always end up buried