Black Market Militia, Wisemen, Brooklyn Zu or Royal Fam?

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would like to know your opinion on some of the wu affiliated groups that aren't considered as big as SOM & Killarmy. how would you rank these?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Wisemen, they put out the best album

BK Zu has 2 guys i always liked (12 and Shorty) but the album was weak. never did much to advance the group

Royal Fam was dope because of Timbo, i never really cared for the other members. their shelved album had some joints

BMM was a side group, i never considered that anything official. album was dope tho

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like BMM the best, but as SoulController said they're more of a supergroup so its debatable whether they count or not. That said they're awesome and their album is underrated

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you collect all the random Royal Fam/Timbo King songs, it'd make the best overall project

Wisemen are cool but their solos have been better than the group albums IMO...Phille's Welcome to Detroit Zoo was insane

BMM was dope but a one-off

Brooklyn Zu/ Zu Ninjaz/ Manchuz always struck me as a bunch of guys doing ODB impressions...they're his crew, so they have the co-sign to run with it but never really felt them much. Strongest product they ever put out was probably Buddha Monk's Prophecy album.