UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Stephen A Smith was

1. Was 208 pounds, for his slender build
2. 30% body fat
3. Cholesterol of over 300
4. 0.1% away from being a full blown Diabetic

But he turned his health around, and now his health is amazing. Health is the #1 priority brehs. Our average life expectancy has to go up. I have taken my health seriously over the past 5 years and it has worked wonders. Shout out to Stephen A for making a segment about this :salute:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Can't be a benefit to your family or community if you're lying in the dirt. In a lot of cases, premature death can actually set the people around you back, especially if you don't have your affairs in order.

Prioritize not just your physical health, but also your mental health. Black men experience stress at higher rates that all other groups in this country. It's time to let the "just fough it out" mentality die.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I got diagnosed with ulcers a few months back. Quit smoking, I started to go to a therapist, and I’m in the middle of taking physical therapy to get back into the gym.

It’s been a wake up call since, I’m happy it happened as weird it is to phrase it like this. It could have been worse if I kept going down this path but I was able to catch my unhealthy habits early.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Samuels should have been a warning for all of us get your blood pressure checked just because you’re thin doesn’t mean you’re healthy