Black men, this is what world peace looks like

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Please explain how anything can be too cis or too het? I know you are trolling, but still explain how the norm is bad?
A true world of peace would have every group represented. Meanwhile, I couldnā€™t spot even one homosexual couple. This caused me to feel the opposite of peace. It was quite a chaotic experience watching the above video, for me. I hope this clears things up for you. šŸ™„

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
black people will have you believing if you leave American cities youll get attacked by Nazis
one of you goofys negged me talking about "they do have a Nazi problem :mjcry:"

ive been hearing that shyt my whole life no matter which country I go to.
truth be told most of the world (if not all) sees you as an American before anything else.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I feel like the narrative I've seen is the opposite where people talk about outside of the US as some utopia.
they talk out of both sides of their mouth.
at the end of the day they are afraid of everything and want to blame the outside world for their shortcomings

so both narratives go hand in hand

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
A true world of peace would have every group represented. Meanwhile, I couldnā€™t spot even one homosexual couple. This caused me to feel the opposite of peace. It was quite a chaotic experience watching the above video, for me. I hope this clears things up for you. šŸ™„
No, not really. You gave a disgust look. I seriously doubt you would have done that if it was only Homo and Trans groups at a location. Also, peace has nothing to do with representation. Heh, wars have all that representation you are bandying about, yet there is no peace at all.