Black men worshipping "PAWG's" on here is the biggest lie ever told! Thats bullshyt man

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody that say coli black men worship white women is a fukking lie. Black woman get WAY more love here then any chicks. I hate when people say that bm here worship "PAWGs" its a lie used to paint BM as BW haters. compared to LSA, the BM on here are WAY more civil to bw.

We have tons of "Black woman is the shyt!!!!" threads. So dont even try that shyt

If anything, coli nikkas over love bw...its cool to love sistas, I love BW believe it or not... I really do... BUT im not going to kiss nobody ass...i dont even kiss my own ass. Ill call them out on their bullshyt just like I call Bm out on theirs.

See im hated by some BW because im not afraid to call them out on their bullshyt...its tough love. Alot of BM are scared of BW, Im not. What they gonna do.. kick my ass? no...fire me? no....not give me some p*ssy? i dont even want no p*ssy...im asexual bytch....u dont have no power over me like the rest of these chumps

But the whole "the coli worship white woman" thing was created to make black men look like we hate on BW as much as they hate on us. Simps and other BW attest to this to justify their hate of BM

no way u can tell me that LSA dont hate bm. on here, he actually have serious discussions with valid educated criticism, and we always keep it light hearted. In my threads about BW, i go soft, not nearly as hard as I go at bm.

BM have no protection because everybody laugh and dap, but ill make a bw thread and get bushed...simps will want to fist fight n shyt all emotional

BTW get it twisted mothafukka...im a buffalo nikka...dont let this art shyt, this asexual shyt give u the wrong impression about me. nikka u will get fukked up if u run up on me, im not a sucka...im not a tough guy either but if u think im the type that just lay down you're mistaken...I will fight until my last breath...u gonna have to earn your victory

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I never got the whole "The Coli hates black women and loves PAWGS" trope. My question is then how come you joined a site that feels that way? Somethings not adding up
giphy.gif

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never got the whole "The Coli hates black women and loves PAWGS" trope. My question is then how come you joined a site that feels that way. Somethings not adding up
giphy.gif
because its a lie....any criticism we have a BW, its always a thoughtful civilized discussion...not like crazy ass LSA..."i hope u nikkas die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Change 2 industries...
While starting a business...
While moving out of America...
While somehow averaging 10 threads a day...

brehs.
im sorry I have a fukking brain and can make a thread in 5 mins. I write fast because my IQ is high nikka

what u should be focused on is ...how u gonna cope with being bald and lightskin at the same time....

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
im sorry I have a fukking brain and can make a thread in 5 mins. I write fast because my IQ is high nikka

what u should be focused on is ...how u gonna cope with being bald and lightskin at the same time....

By being bald and lightskin at the same time :win: :wow:.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Thats cause some of us been pushing back on that bullshyt. But its not a mirage. nikkas stay posting them overweight sloppy ass cacs, or the super skinny ass ones and shyt in JBO and worhipping them hoes. Seems like its a good 20-30 posters and they just circle jerk each others threads and posts. Guaranteed most of them white.

When I first came here, I had my body in my avatar and they assumed I was a pawg and made like 4 threads on me in my first 2 days.

GodDAMN :hhh:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I first came here, I had my body in my avatar and they assumed I was a pawg and made like 4 threads on me in my first 2 days.
sorry jayne, u cant convince my that coli men dont like BW more than WW

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk what that was. But it was weird. I kept saying I wasn't white. But they were fixated on the light skin.
:yeshrug: maybe....i haven't seen that recently