Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumbass :mjlol:

you know he going right to the front lines :mjpls:

that being said every analyst/host/journalist that cheerleads for world war 3, always pressing the biden administration to intervene and war mongers in press conferences should be required to go defend the ukraine if they're really that concerned.

:sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
dude was the first one who said ukraine might be able to beat russia back like less than a month into the war.:ld:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AdolescentFirmElephant-size_restricted.gif

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Malcolm Nance is a good dude and is usually on point in regards to Trump and MAGA. I don't agree with this move though. We have a fight in this country that we need to be getting prepped for. No need to go overseas and fight for people who probably wouldn't fight for us.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I go to war, old Timbs battered boots
Hand grenade, some goggles, and a parachute

======
I get why he went over though. Has military training and experience, and becoming a mercenary is more appealing to him than living the life of a civilian.
Saw Rocky 4 again the other day. Ironically it featured a Russian villain. Apollo made a comment about the fight with Drago, and feeling useless as a retired fighter. He said "We're warriors. And without some challenge, some war to fight, then the warrior might as well be dead."

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
he's joining a legion so basically a mercenary force

this nikka :mjlol:

And anyone in this thread :cape: for this is a bozo

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
My man really posted up and posing like Pen and Pixel need to be on their job:mjlol:.

Look. Praying for Ukraine....sure. Yes there are nazis over there, but the fact remains that Putin came through and crushed the buildings. Like families and etc are getting murdered, raped, and in piles like trash. Prayers, awareness and hopes for resolution...but I'll be gawddammed if I'm going to say fukk a comfortable gig to fight a war where cacs are going to be :mjlol:"This goofy nikka right here...give him a super soaker and tell him to guard the red building that already got cleared out".

Stupid motherfukkers would rather fight for nothing, instead of standing for something. South Africa enduring floods and this dikkhead bout it bout it for cacs:francis::unimpressed: