black or White, just win the fukking game: Auburn vs Kentucky

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Gus might as well get that Salvation Army apron ready cuz.

6BdIL1D.png

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It would be nice to have some faith in the team....just can't right now.....

No identity. No QB worth starting right now.....Defense average. I'm watching the Falcons tonight.
Maybe Gus can make some magic happen like 2013 but Marshall looked at least decent in the first two games and did pretty well against MSU and LSU and the running game looked very solid...plus the defense was clutch

I don't know what this team is

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Maybe Gus can make some magic happen like 2013 but Marshall looked at least decent in the first two games and did pretty well against MSU and LSU and the running game looked very solid...plus the defense was clutch

I don't know what this team is

Something is going on with the offense.I don't know what, but all we need is to get the offense going. The defense has been getting better. But the defense can't look good when the offense can't hold onto the ball for that long.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Something is going on with the offense.I don't know what, but all we need is to get the offense going. The defense has been getting better. But the defense can't look good when the offense can't hold onto the ball for that long.
Now there's reports that there's no decision made yet but Jeremy still has the leg up :scust:
Malzahn at this point should be able to tell SOMEONE :mjcry:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Auburn University Official Athletic Site

Sean confirmed starting

This shyt is getting depressing

Got the young gun Woody Barrett coming in next year. He has some wheels and is a better fit for Malzahn's offense. His offense doesn't seem that complicated of a passing offense to me, so really we need a QB that can run with the ball, hand it off and throw it a little bit to make it go.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Got the young gun Woody Barrett coming in next year. He has some wheels and is a better fit for Malzahn's offense. His offense doesn't seem that complicated of a passing offense to me, so really we need a QB that can run with the ball, hand it off and throw it a little bit to make it go.
Yeah Barrett is a perfect fit for the 2013 offense, which seems like the only thing for success with Malzahn