Black Owned WINERIES

Mtt

Superstar
Daps

Industry Veteran Launches Black Owned Rosé Wine Brand Geared Toward Multicultural Millennial

MsJennyb May 31, 2019 News Leave a comment

Earlier this month, Wine and Spirits Industry veteran, Donae Burston, launched a brand new, black-owned premium rose wine label geared toward the multicultural millennial. In collaboration with Domaine Bertaud Belieu Winery, Burston’s La Fête du Rosé was inspired by his “zest for life and boundless appetite for travel.”

And now, for the multicultural millennials “who have a thirst for life, travel, and wine,” Burston has created a new wine “to share the joy he has received from his travels” through the brand new wine label.

“We couldn’t be more excited to bring La Fête to market,” Donae Burston, CEO of the wine said. “To us, La Fête is much more than a traditional rosé brand; it’s a feeling and a lifestyle that we’re thrilled to be able to share. We’ve teamed up with one of the most prestigious winemakers to formulate what will be one of the best rosés on the market

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That’s a good list and all but I wonder a couple of things:

Can the top winery legit compete with the Pats in the SB, even with the Pats iffy O-Line?

Will this winery feel some type of way about being the “third fiddle” now that Kawhi is in LA (with LeBron and AD there as well?

I can get wine at Michael Jordan’s steakhouse, why should I cop from any of these places?

it’s MLB hot stove season, how serious are the top wineries about singing Cole, Strasburg or Rendon (or trading for Betts)?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Maison Noir and Theopolis are two brands I bought. Good thread, hopefully TLR shows this thread some love

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Not if LeBron is involved. Tough love.

bron.gif