Black Panther soundtrack projected at 120K first week

detroit devil 3

All Star
Daps
Considering this is pretty much Kendricks More Life. Them numbers looking funny I ain’t gonna lie. :dame:

Flop. Migos just did 200 with that Culture trash

Wrong.

It's Kendrick's Compton, which still only sits at gold despite it being marketed as Dre's third solo (after Detox was scrapped)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Considering this is pretty much Kendricks More Life. Them numbers looking funny I ain’t gonna lie. :dame:

That makes zero sense.

This is a soundtrack album. That bullshyt Drake put out was a “playlist” that had been heavily hyped for mouths.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
That makes zero sense.

This is a soundtrack album. That bullshyt Drake put out was a “playlist” that had been heavily hyped for mouths.
this is about as close as you'll get to a Black Hippy record (or TDE click effort) and it's combined with Black fukkin Panther and it's gonna do less than untitled unmastered.

I'm not gonna call it a flop. but i will say people ain't showin this enough love.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island

Base.

Kendrick CFB chip halftime show plus Grammy performance buzz plus one of the most hyped Marvel movies ever.....
120k low as shyt considering the fact it include streaming.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
That makes zero sense.

Drake shyt has no videos, no physical copies, was promoted as “a playlist by octorber firm”

This shyt has mega budget videos, roll out with a record breaking movie, Grammy nominated super star features

More Life push was all instagram pretty much lmao

The fukk are you talking about? It’s a movie soundtrack in 2018.

:russ: You Coli niccas make me laugh. Yall would be going in if drake did a movie track with big budget videos and features and moves these funny style numbers:laugh:

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Drake shyt has no videos, no physical copies, was promoted as “a playlist by octorber firm”

This shyt has mega budget videos, roll out with a record breaking movie, Grammy nominated super star features

More Life push was all instagram pretty much lmao

:russ: You Coli niccas make me laugh. Yall would be going in if drake did a movie track with big budget videos and features and moves these funny style numbers:laugh:

Dawg. What the fukk are you talking about :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Good for a soundtrack. The Greatest Showman soundtrack, which is one of the most successful ones recently, did 100k first week.