Black Panther & Storm meet MLK & Malcom X

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm not sure where to post this... never see comics in The Root, and the Film Room tries not to dive into politics and race issues... so...

Anyway, I was looking through my comics and I forgot I had this but its pretty cool.

Its Black Panther issue #33

Him and Storm are leading the Fantastic-4 at this point (BP, Storm, Torch & the Thing... while Invisible Woman & Mr Fantastic are away) and they end up going through a dimensional rift and end up in the 1960's and meet Martin Luther King & Malcom X.

F8PX86V.jpg

1Dkwv7E.jpg

3BWJAgx.jpg

Atoxw33.jpg

Meanwhile... white ppl have captured Black Panther and make him fight a giant white monster in an arena for sport.
:mjpls:

uCqEINe.jpg

So Storm goes underover with MLK and Malcom X to topple the ring of cacs in control.

7smn7h6.jpg

They actually pissed her off pretty bad for her to say It's clobbering time :ufdup:

Then, when the Thing shows up Black Panther and him speculate as to which rich white villain is in charge of all this they say its probably Stark Industries
:skip:

Then in the last panel they got Storm leading the squad through the canal akin to the underground railroad about to pop it off.

:whew:

3HMtOZE.jpg

Thats where it stops.
I don't have issue 34 :manny:
I need to get it though. Check out the fukking cover :noah:

o2263kd.jpg

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
What did you lay the comic on top of? I can tell it knitted up close. But it looks like dragonscales.

The only one I see is "It's clobberin' time".

Use Imgur OP

Oh, I used postimg.org

It might be because the pics are super large. I took them on my phone and forget its set to ultra resolution... so each pic is like 2+ megabytes.
Just noticed the dimensions are like 3000x5000 :huhldup: