Black Panther vs. Batman

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
And you all seem to have forgotten that Batman is a genius and regarded as the best detective in the DC series. How exactly is Panther supposed to match Batman's intellect?

because being a detective isn't gonna matter in a one on one fight. They're not trying to find out who stole the hope diamond.

anyway, BP 8/10. I don't care about ":gladbron: b-but he's teh BATMANZZZ!!!"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
because being a detective isn't gonna matter in a one on one fight. They're not trying to find out who stole the hope diamond.

anyway, BP 8/10. I don't care about ":gladbron: b-but he's teh BATMANZZZ!!!"

But you see Batman has prep so he'd know about Black Panther.

:stopitslime:

I hope it's not brothas making Batman an unbeatable cac...

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk is Black Panther Stereotypical?

He's an African King of the most technologically advanced nation on the planet, he's also a master tactician and a genius level inventor. Is the fool who said that thinking about Luke Cage?
Originally I was disheartened by the innuendo relationship between T'Challa's race and character. Namely the fact his costume is black; Panthers are black; he is African. But after review some literature and comics about him, I realize that maybe there's some redeeming quality in his subtle connections to blackness. I had originally thought BP was just another bruiser type - except black. But it seems he's so much more. I like his dark side too.

That aside, I was talking about black superheroes that have no connection to blackness beside the circumstantial like Superman, Wonder woman and Static Shock:

BlackSuperman.jpg

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was well known that BP would give bats the beats

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
But you see Batman has prep so he'd know about Black Panther.

:stopitslime:

I hope it's not brothas making Batman an unbeatable cac...

:heh: Don't you LOVE that shyt?

":gladbron: Batmanz gone WIN cuz He got PREP-Time™!!!!"

":gladbron: Batmanz gone WIN cuz HE gone CHEAT!!!"

:russ: like maaan, shut yo bytch ass up! And since they going "all out", if T'Challa finds out just how deep Bruce's financial pockets run.... HE'D TAKE THAT TOO. :russ:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Hook me up too, T'Challa da gawd

man let me know when thats done:myman:

That's some cool story telling breh, but where dem lanks at?!:damn:

You also forgot the lank.:dahell:
Black Panther [Comics] (complete up to 2013)
Black-Panther-marvel-comics-4005347-1278-882.jpg

Code:
A complete series of Black Panther, including Black Panther volume 1-5 (1977-2010);
Jungle Action; Black Panther - The Man Without Fear plus some limited stories. Enjoy.
Posted in my group http://www.thecoli.com/xfa-groups-group/eating-coli-greens.34/group-detail
Use CDisplay http://www.cdisplayex.com/ to read the comics if you dont already have a reader