'Black Panther: Wakanda Forever' cuts LGBTQ scene for Kuwait release

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Disney doesn’t really about gays, black people or whoever. They just use them as props to increase their audience of man-children depending on the market.

Most of y’all still gonna give ‘em money so.

:manny:

There was a thread of grown men talking about they HAD to support the new Little Mermaid :mjlol:

Disney got their minds in a choke hold

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Maybe I missed the build up. But the scene made no sense. They just threw it in at the end of the movie.

Pandering to the gays. It's vogue to give credence to this new idea that everyone and everything is for everybody.

Meanwhile...not understanding or respecting moral boundaries...

They want to normalize deviant lifestyles, so that they can personally benefit.

No child should be urged into sexual (gender/preference) platitude until they have reached mental and physical, and social maturity.

This is all some sick adult shyt.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success #1200Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the LGBTQ+ scene involves Michaela Coel's Aneka and Florence Kasumba's Ayo. It's only 10 seconds — Aneka kisses Ayo on the forehead — but was axed at the request of censors. Only one minute in the 2 hour and 41 minute film was taken out, per THR, for the movie's release overseas.

Look, I understand that we're not tryna hear these white boys with that "woke" shyt.

But, as a comic fan, Tahisi Coates shytting on T'Challa for the beginning of his new comic in favor of two lesbian Dora Mijalji is the reason I stopped reading Black Panther.

Black Panther is litterally made out to be a bad guy in his own comic and they are the "fierce, bold, independent."

I'm gonna sit through Wakanda Forever but of course they add some of the worst elements of the modern comics into the film.

STL037936