Black people have taken over the UFC, why is it still considered a white sport ?

BrothaZay

Dicc ridin fakkit who loves the attention
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naybuhood
I’m not talking about a tiger woods or Serena situation where one black person is better than a bunch of cacs, I’m talking all 3 of the ufc champions right now are black(WW,MW,HW) and the goat ufc fighter is also blacc

why is it still looked at as a cac thing

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikkas scared to death of grappling on here. They stil wanna call wrestling and such "white boy shyt" when majority of the most dominant black fighters today all the way to legends such as Kevin Randleman RIP in the 90s are all well versed on the mat.

Last edited:

Klaus Schwab

Technocrat AKA Dr. Cocteau
Daps
Reppin
WHO
and the goat ufc fighter is also blacc

8DEF.gif

D'Angelo Barksdale

The king stay the king...
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Brooklyn, N.Y. + Harlem)
nikkas scared to death of grappling on here. They stil wanna call wrestling and such "white boy shyt" when majority of the most dominant black fighters today all the way to legends such as Kevin Randleman RIP in the 90s are all well versed on the mat.
Wrestling is all staged and the same goes for UFC to certain extents.

I don't consider them to be true sports.

They're strictly for entertainment purposes.

O Fenômeno

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerz/Seattle
Seattle is the only city where I see alot of black men doing Jiu Jitsu.

Lowkey after SoCal..the Pacific Northwest is a hotbed for martial arts ...Jiu jitsu specifically. Gyms are everywhere...I did Kyokushin for a bit even myself.