Black People Lost: Jury Foreman (Looking like Magic's Son) Speaks on Walter Scott Shooting

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Smartdumb nikkahs are in complete control of the black community in America. I'm convinced that c00ns are at the top of the food chain in the black community in America. I'm speechless.

http://on.today.com/2gFp3po

tdy_lauer_jury_foreman_161208__653003.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg

December 8th, 2016
Michael Slager jury foreman speaks out on mistrial in Walter Scott shooting
Jury foreman Dorsey Montgomery is joined by attorney Ross Miller on TODAY to talk about the mistrial declared earlier this week in the trial of former police officer Michael Slager, who shot and killed Walter Scott, an unarmed black man. Montgomery says that at the start of the trial, the jury was prepared to convict Slager.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Jason Black always said that their is a little white supramacist perched on ever blsck persons shoulder so the cracker doesn't need to to breathing down a black man's neck when he making a decision.

Last edited:

phobos:\\

All Star
Daps
You never give whites a pass like he did with, "I don't think they thought about race". When you watch the video both races are clearly visible. Now these white liberals will latch onto that, and his other quotes, to give their brethren a pass.

40% of that jury should have been Black, yet it wasn't. He should have talked about that and how deeply racist this country is. Nope, just more passes for white folk.

South Carolina is deeply racist. No mention of that.

:francis:

dynamik

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw this live, and the thought that flashed through my head was... "They will NEVER put a formidable black man in charge." They obviously did this for optics. They can say that they had a black "man" on the jury, but knowing full well that These 11 white Jurors would steamroll right over him.