Black people...search your feelings. Do we think reparations can be effectively fought for in 2020?

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
I always find this to be a stupid question considering EVER group BUT ADOS gets something out of a deal politically.

This is an overdue DEBT that this country owes to the descendants. It's top priority in getting on track to closing the racial wealth gap for us. We can't never catch without bootstraps pull up like everybody else.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The only ppl who deserve reparations are black ppl in their 70’s n 80’s who lived thru Jim Crow, descendants of Black Wall Street. Some kid born in 1998 does not deserved reparations. Get mad.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
The only ppl who deserve reparations are black ppl in their 70’s n 80’s who lived thru Jim Crow, descendants of Black Wall Street. Some kid born in 1998 does not deserved reparations. Get mad.

Sounds like a White Republican talking point. Tell younger Jews and Native Americans that.

Also slavery and Jim Crow set the stage for descendants to be the underclass and we never recovered since.