Black Scammers: Not All skinfolk are kinfolk

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It seems like these black scammers who prey on black folks are becoming more and more prevalent. It's frustrating when you see our people fall for obvious grifts like with the Jay Morrison's Tulsa Real Estate Fund no matter how much evidence you try to put their way

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

It seems like these black scammers who prey on black folks are becoming more and more prevalent. It's frustrating when you see our people fall for obvious grifts like with the Jay Morrison's Tulsa Real Estate Fund no matter how much evidence you try to put their way

I've been subscribed to this dude's channel damn near from the beginning. he's putting out some :fire: content.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once people found out that was an angle they could use, they worked it to hell and back.

Taking advantage of good will and financial illiteracy.

When "LLCs" and "Whole Life" insurance ran The Locker Room people on that type of time were posted
in here regularly.

It's gross and terrible.

I think if I ever start a youtube channel, I want to create similar content.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
This ain't new.

FUBU scammers been around for centuries.

The internet just 10x'd it.

Once these frauds learned how to use social media to their gain, it was on and popping.

It will never end.

Brother Polight locked up right now and still selling consultations over the jail phone.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Once people found out that was an angle they could use, they worked it to hell and back.

Taking advantage of good will and financial illiteracy.

When "LLCs" and "Whole Life" insurance ran The Locker Room people on that type of time were posted
in here regularly.

It's gross and terrible.

I think if I ever start a youtube channel, I want to create similar content.

I love watching YT channels where people call out scammers or where people are scam baiting indian call centers. fukk all those scammers :ucku:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Grifters and marks need each other.

We saw the forum flooded with YTer grifters lying about History and modern events that could easily be looked up.

If adults will fall prey to straightforward lies about things that are on the record, adds up that other adults would fall for hustles about more complicated matters.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

UpNext

All Star
Daps
I don’t know why, but channels about MLMs/Pyramid Schemes/Scammers are one of the best rabbit holes on YT imo.

Probably because it’s just fukking insane how gullible some people are. :wow:
It's sad because gullible people are just extremely well meaning people that take folks at their face value and give people the benefit of the doubt. All being non gullible means is that we're more cynical and likely less friendly. :wow:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
I don’t know why, but channels about MLMs/Pyramid Schemes/Scammers are one of the best rabbit holes on YT imo.

Probably because it’s just fukking insane how gullible some people are. :wow:
This female on my Facebook be selling Herbalife I guess that had an event in Chicago I’m looking at her pictures and just see some sad faces who don’t know what they walked into to. How you have a VIP experience at your the company you work for :camby:. God bless.