Black skin, black hair, black beauty

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
:blessed: Ain't nothing like waking up everyday knowing that you're blessed with features that other races try to emulate and will never obtain. But how are my brehs and brehettes keeping up their looks?

I been trying to keep up my health and appearance and started by changing the foods I eat (greasy food:scust:) drinking more water, and taking better care of my skin and hair.

I heard the black soap is supposed to be really good for your skin but I'm skeptical on it and that coconut oil/Jamaican castor oil is supposed to be good for the hair but a few people have said that it smells and doesn't really help with growth.

What are ya'll using to help promote better better overall hygiene? I need answers from my black folk on ya'll upkeep.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
397479_1434734290097209_776549135_n.jpg

:shaq:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I heard the black soap is supposed to be really good for your skin but I'm skeptical on it and that coconut oil/Jamaican castor oil is supposed to be good for the hair but a few people have said that it smells and doesn't really help with growth.

Black soap has been great to me. Upset I didn't start using it sooner.
I don't think there's any evidence or scientific proof of castor oil alone growing hair but it did make my hair jet black in the two months or so I experimented with it.
:manny:

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black soap
Shea butter
Coconut oil
Grapeseed oil
Avocado oil
Olive oil
Casit oil (good for parasites )

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Black soap has been great to me. Upset I didn't start using it sooner.
I don't think there's any evidence or scientific proof of castor oil alone growing hair but it did make my hair jet black in the two months or so I experimented with it.
:manny:
I also heard it brings color to the hair but not soo much for increasing growth. Men say it works wonders for the beard though

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I also heard it brings color to the hair but not soo much for increasing growth. Men say it works wonders for the beard though
Castor oil (I use Jamaican or Haitian) is great for moisturizing hair and thickening. It makes my hair soft and luscious. I don't think it stimulates growth, but when applied regularly it makes the hair grow in thick and strong.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Castor oil (I use Jamaican or Haitian) is great for moisturizing hair and thickening. It makes my hair soft and luscious. I don't think it stimulates growth, but when applied regularly it makes the hair grow in thick and strong.
How does the Shea /coconut oil work for the scalp?

Daps
bragg organic apple cider vinegar
aloe vera juice(to drink, for hair, weight)
2 gallons of water daily
fresh squeezed limes for glowing skin
fresh ginger root for skin glow/anti aging prop
nubian black soap
swimming for cardio
20lb dumbbells to tone