black soap?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:smile: where do yall young queens get yall shyt from, kinda iffy on my usual spot idk why though. I usually buy my butters and soap from bettershaebutter but it doesn't hurt to have other options. of course it has to be the real deal from the mother land and natural as possible please drop a suggestion. oh i also have a hard time getting a good lather any tips.

@KaliOshun @Raava @MoonGoddess @Kaguya @Amy Traphouse @GoldCoastSaint @Golden etc.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:yeshrug: Amazon lol. I gotta be able to read reviews and send it back if I don’t like it. Tbh I’m over the black soap phase I love the way it smells but I don’t think it ever really did anything for my skin.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Amazon lol. I gotta be able to read reviews and send it back if I don’t like it. Tbh I’m over the black soap phase I love the way it smells but I don’t think it ever really did anything for my skin.
lol i use amazon alot and do the same with reviews and shyt. man idk if it did do something for my skin i haven't used it in years i only stuck with the body butter; been using papaya soap, i really like it.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
lol i use amazon alot and do the same with reviews and shyt. man idk if it did do something for my skin i haven't used it in years i only stuck with the body butter; been using papaya soap, i really like it.
Ooh give me a link for the papaya soap that you use. I’ve been meaning to try it out but always forget.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
:smile: where do yall young queens get yall shyt from, kinda iffy on my usual spot idk why though. I usually buy my butters and soap from bettershaebutter but it doesn't hurt to have other options. of course it has to be the real deal from the mother land and natural as possible please drop a suggestion. oh i also have a hard time getting a good lather any tips.

@KaliOshun @Raava @MoonGoddess @Kaguya @Amy Traphouse @GoldCoastSaint @Golden etc.

I dont use black soap but all of my soap that isnt from overseas I get from MOMS and the Nubian Heritage brand soap.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Ooh give me a link for the papaya soap that you use. I’ve been meaning to try it out but always forget.
i gotchu auntie

Vi-Tae Organic Papaya Soap is the name it wldnt link the amazon shyt correctly

I dont use black soap but all of my soap that isnt from overseas I get from MOMS and the Nubian Heritage brand soap.
i see, thank you for the wonderful information. hope you are dressing warm in this ghastly weather and drinking alot of pepper soup :smile:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Kenyan chick put me on to Nasabb waaayyy back in the day... not sure if they are still in business but they had great products.... fell out with em for being unprofessional and trying to cake off the shipping

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Farmers market.... I get it at the farmers market.