Black Unemployment Rate Remains More Than Double Whites While National Number Drops

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
All we would have to do is get our people into saving beforehand so they can cover the costs throughout those times.

If we introduce saving and business mentality back into our culture that discipline can be implanted into them from their youth so they could do it in their older years.

Financial responsibility is key
I cannot agree more but my son who's life I've been absent from initially is awful. He wants to spend, spend and spend...

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Black women are not that alright....they in the same fckin boat breh....lets not start that divisive bullshyt.....
I am not being divisive and love my sisters. However, what's true is true. Cacs feel more comfortable around a black female more than a black male. They're easier to control and conform. I won't go into detail because that will take away from the true issue at hand.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm torn on this one:

1) right now, i know TWO cats. TWO. that refuse to work because they feel like they should be making 13-15 dollars an hour..keep in mind neither of these nikkas have a college degree, not even a 2 year degree. on paper, these dudes are janitors and fast food workers...

2) also it's not all racism, these hispanics are taking what use to be traditionally working class jobs for black people for lower pay....MUCH lower pay....plus they outnumber us now, we're starting to see the effects of illegal immigrants getting WORK over here in crazy numbers, not knocking them, but just saying :francis:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I also don't think this will be seriously addressed until Obama is out of office.

My pops has been a lifelong "panther-ish" type of black man, and has always shyt on republicans and racism

I brought this up to him a few weeks ago and he said "nikkas need to do better and stop waiting on handouts. pull themselves up!" :mjlol:

been knowing that nikka for 30+ years, he's NEVER talked like this....he's only saying it because he can't bring himself to shyt on Obama and his administration

most black people think this exact same way and are holding off criticism and "fight" until a white president gets back in there.

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm torn on this one:

1) right now, i know TWO cats. TWO. that refuse to work because they feel like they should be making 13-15 dollars an hour..keep in mind neither of these nikkas have a college degree, not even a 2 year degree. on paper, these dudes are janitors and fast food workers...

2) also it's not all racism, these hispanics are taking what use to be traditionally working class jobs for black people for lower pay....MUCH lower pay....plus they outnumber us now, we're starting to see the effects of illegal immigrants getting WORK over here in crazy numbers, not knocking them, but just saying :francis:
My sister was pregnant so she was out of work for round 9 months and when she was ok'd to start working again she got another job right away. Chick has had maybe 6 different jobs in the last 3 years on god. None really that high paying, most she got might have been 13 an hour. So when nikkas that live in this area say they aint gettin jobs i say GET. ON. THAT. GRIND. Dont be picky and ask. EVERYWHERE. We gotta work twice as hard, shyt been that way. If its money you want, sometimes you gotta work at the minimum, its better than lettin the gov feed you.

Hell yeh they discriminate out here but i dont wanna here shyt if you aint really tried.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when you integrate and do not support your own businesses. This is what happens your middle class was created by factory jobs and government jobs. Then your country sends the factory jobs overseas and eliminates affirmative action in different states (which hurts you when it comes to government jobs).

Look you can look at Chicago and see this shyt. You got whole neighborhoods where there are no jobs. The jobs have packed up and moved down south or overseas. You got the decent jobs in the white neighborhoods and downtown. But these jobs will only hire a few token blacks. So all the rest of the qualified black candidates are out of work.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Education will solved most are problems.

Naw job creation or forcing these companies to bring many of these jobs back to America. This shyt is really a musical chair. In many cities throughout America there are just so few jobs for people. Many are unemployed or underemployed.

I say this as an educated kat myself.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, Black women are not that alright....they in the same fckin boat breh....lets not start that divisive bullshyt.....

Sistas fukked just like brothas. The difference is in corporate America. They are both fighting for those few positions that companies will even hire blacks for.

But in saying that realize most labor or skilled jobs men work at. Such as construction and factory jobs. These are high paying jobs and black males and Latin males are being shut out if these jobs in places like Chicago and New York.

These jobs are shrinking and being shipped away. The thing is white males are keeping the few jobs and black and latin males are being closed out.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The stats are probably worse... considering the govt puts out "fake" unemployment numbers. So double whatever percent the govt is giving out
whites are probably at 10%
hispanics 10-15%
blacks 20%

Blacks had better start waking up, get on this unity tip, and do business with each other :whew:
cause it's all downhill after o's ass is outta office

Well to do blacks, middle class blacks and poor black must work together.... They MUST if they want to survive.

See educated middle and upper class blacks think this shyt a joke. Until white folks lock they ass out the workforce too like they have skilled and poor blacks who had factory, government and labor jobs.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sistas fukked just like brothas. The difference is in corporate America. They are both fighting for those few positions that companies will even hire blacks for.

But in saying that realize most labor or skilled jobs men work at. Such as construction and factory jobs. These are high paying jobs and black males and Latin males are being shut out if these jobs in places like Chicago and New York.

These jobs are shrinking and being shipped away. The thing is white males are keeping the few jobs and black and latin males are being closed out.

Yea certain sectors these devils will make sure to surround themselves with fakkits and females, and fill their quotas with black females, but overall the shyt is spread all over, it ain't one better than the other gender......

The main point is that their isn't Black power anywhere, and integration was the worse thing to happen to a possible black wall street on a national and international level.......This why I always tell folk that integration was used as a trick, not a change....

Like these little nikkas really believe the government was looking to give us "Rights" instead they were making sure we were just in their arms reach to fck with,harass,murder and keep enslaved.......:and here you see those exact results....

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea certain sectors these devils will make sure to surround themselves with fakkits and females, and fill their quotas with black females, but overall the shyt is spread all over, it ain't one better than the other gender......

The main point is that their isn't Black power anywhere, and integration was the worse thing to happen to a possible black wall street on a national and international level.......This why I always tell folk that integration was used as a trick, not a change....

Like these little nikkas really believe the government was looking to give us "Rights" instead they were making sure we were just in their arms reach to fck with,harass,murder and keep enslaved.......:and here you see those exact results....

That is the thing man folks got integration and all they used that shyt was go shop at white folks stores and live in their neighborhoods.

My parents were both in the civil rights movement and told me that once integration happened sistas and brothas were like finally I can live and shop with the white folks. You had sistas that supported black owned stores for their clothes say fukk this I can go downtown and shop at the white folks stores.

You had brothas that would by their liquar at the black owned liquar store say fukk that I can go to the white neighborhood and buy the good beer.

Not to mention that many social programs that were started to help our communities out (such as how the government gave people like the conservative vice lords money for social programs) were ended by the government after a few years.

You had all these black business closing shop. As the black middle class said fukk it and left those communities.

Integration was a true transfer of wealth......the same is happening now when you look at HBCUs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The stats are probably worse... considering the govt puts out "fake" unemployment numbers. So double whatever percent the govt is giving out
whites are probably at 10%
hispanics 10-15%
blacks 20%

Blacks had better start waking up, get on this unity tip, and do business with each other :whew:
cause it's all downhill after o's ass is outta office

yep stats usually just count those who file for unemployment, doesn't count the homeless, doesn't count "on call" workers, doesn't count part time workers working min wage getting like 15 hours a week

but all my coli brehs making 100k so meh

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My sister was pregnant so she was out of work for round 9 months and when she was ok'd to start working again she got another job right away. Chick has had maybe 6 different jobs in the last 3 years on god. None really that high paying, most she got might have been 13 an hour. So when nikkas that live in this area say they aint gettin jobs i say GET. ON. THAT. GRIND. Dont be picky and ask. EVERYWHERE. We gotta work twice as hard, shyt been that way. If its money you want, sometimes you gotta work at the minimum, its better than lettin the gov feed you.

Hell yeh they discriminate out here but i dont wanna here shyt if you aint really tried.

easier for black women to get a job than black males.

At my old job 1,000 employees, 3 black males but like 30 black women.
A black female = a minority and a woman