Black Woman are the BEST woman in the world ... period!(appreciation thread)

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I've said many negative things in the past out of frustration due to both personal experiences and things that I've witnessed. But let my make it clear, I never hated OR chastised black women out from a place for disdain. I love BW and I think they're very unique and beautiful Ive spent years telling what I think is wrong with BW, now I want to tell whats right.

- I like BW personality. BW know how to talk that shyt. That fly shyt. They're very charismatic and tell the truth without no punches. Nothing is funner than arguing and going back n fourth with a BW. they're not afraid to come at your neck with blunt honesty. Some BW are better roasters than men, they let u have it verbally. The only race of females that u can battle with. BW are funny. Just great to talk that shyt with.

- They dress fly. No race of woman get flyer than BW. I'm not just talking about labels, but putting outfits together and matching the shoes, with the belt, with the purse. Making the color combinations work. BW are very fly, too fly sometimes :banderas: fly kicks, fly accessories...all that shyt

- Bw are very nurturing, BW have a soul...because the black race was born with souls. Were a very forgiving and kind hearted people by nature, unfortunately to our own detriment. Nonetheless, BW are very healing and warm. Nothing like the BW esp in your family that will do anything too make sure you feel safe and loved,

- BW are selfless. They'll make many sacrifices esp for their children that most other races of woman cant even comprehend. To make sure their child get the best things in life, a BW will sacrifice her own dreams and hopes for that child

- BW are very physically beautiful. Beautiful skin tone. Different shades of brown. From light to dark and everything inbetween. Full lips and I wont mention the sexual organs but we know that part already anyway.

- BW are intelligent. They're more socially aware than other races of woman and have a better grasp on real world things.

- BW are ambitious, always trying to level up. at work, at school, starting businesses...they know they're queens and want the crown desperately.

- BW got the flyest hair and the best hair styles. the fro, the twist, braids, dreads...all that shyt look fly

overall imo BW are the best woman on the planet. no group is perfect but ill put BW over any race of woman. We all got our problems but if i had magical powers, I would make every BW dreams come true, and take the pain away but I cant because im just a man, a very flawed one. So all I can do is make post like this hoping it brings atleast a smile to somebody face.

I want to let BW know we see you, just hold on, its coming...life is a game of endurance. those who don't quit win...and anything we dont get in this life will be waiting in the next.

anyway thats all

-

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
In
lil-hoops-fan.gif

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Awww. Thank you

In before the negativity comes in:sas2:

its all good , this a DrX thread, they know aint nothing going down here. In DrX threads , the BW is protected with my sword and a shield

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wrote a Shakespearean sonnet for black woman...this the ultimate love black woman thread, the GOAT love BW thread. We pulling out the red carpet

line 1: Oh Black Woman thy Black Woman
line 2: U flyer then a Mothafukka
line 3: Flyer than those other suckas (shots at non-black woman)
line 4: Sometimes u make me so mad, and so sad
line 5: but overall so so so glad ... no trash bag
line 6: U killing those other girls...toe tag
line 7: I like you for ya brain in ya booty
line 8: But mostly just your brain tho
line 9: rappers try too make yall seem like sluts
line 10: when we know yall the atleast expected to be a ho
line 11: Chocolate girl your sweeter than a heresy bar
line 12: hitting the ave in yo fly car
line 13: system turned up, beauty turned even higher
line 14: oh black woman thy black woman, u know u fire!

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This thread ain't doing numbers and won't. Brothas mad at them for not supporting Nate Parker. Personally, Idgaf but I am going to see the movie.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to the sistas...with love

disclaimer, if I tag u by accident and youre not black...this isnt for u, u gets no love in this thread, maybe another, but i made this for my sisters period........this thread is only for black woman only

@Kant @PeridotPuss @MoonGoddess @misery @BlackPearl @Ashley Banks @ChiefQueen @KinksandCoils @woodrat @Chelsea Bridge @miranda @Athenna @GoldCoastSaint @Coco @MsReal @Vice Queen @DarlingNikki @Regine Hunter @CinnaSlim @CinnamonTequila @sanityovar8ted @Luna @Sassy @Milk N Cookies @Jasmine20

anybody that I left out, tag them for me

special mention:
@WHIPPEDCream , we gonna bury the hatchet for this thread

this is an all out black woman extravaganza, where gonna turn this into a revenge thread also...so if anybody wanna roast BW haters lets get it in

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread ain't doing numbers and won't. Brothas mad at them for not supporting Nate Parker. Personally, Idgaf but I am going to see the movie.
we gonna make them love BW

im dr X phil....lets heal some wounded hearts :blessed:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wrote a Shakespearean sonnet for black woman...this the ultimate love black woman thread, the GOAT love BW thread. We pulling out the red carpet

line 1: Oh Black Woman thy Black Woman
line 2: U flyer then a Mothafukka
line 3: Flyer than those other suckas (shots at non-black woman)
line 4: Sometimes u make me so mad, and so sad
line 5: but overall so so so glad ... no trash bag
line 6: U killing those other girls...toe tag
line 7: I like you for ya brain in ya booty
line 8: But mostly just your brain tho
line 9: rappers try too make yall seem like sluts
line 10: when we know yall the atleast expected to be a ho
line 11: Chocolate girl your sweeter than a heresy bar
line 12: hitting the ave in yo fly car
line 13: system turned up, beauty turned even higher
line 14: oh black woman thy black woman, u know u fire!

I need a beat for this sonnet I dropped