Black Woman sad over Jordan Edwards...but married to racist CAC officer.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
So I was on this forum reading about a murder and just happened to come across this post regarding our fallen young brother Jordan Edwards.

Happened to scroll down and just see some shyt gone wrong.

szyb7r.jpg

What do you all think?

If you can't read the image I can just post what she said.

I am crying hysterically. I can't take another one of these stories. I feel so helpless and I want to do something. I didn't see this story until today but have been thinking about something I know of that tears me up.

By marriage, I am connected to a white male state trooper who believes that all black males are criminals. And he said all of his fellow troopers believe this too because it's fact so they always pull over black males when they see them.

I was stunned. He wasn't kidding or budging in his beliefs.

I got so upset when he told me this and his family came to his defense and told me I don't respect police, blah, blah. I am still in shock over that circumstance and I feel like I have knowledge of something so terrible - I don't know what to do. I see his beliefs play out in stories like this and I wish there was something I could do. What can I do?

Oh, Jordan Edwards, you deserved so much better and so does your family and so does every human being.
Heart.gif

Jordan Edwards, 15, Was Shot Dead By Police. After Initially Defending His Officers The Police Chief Now Says He Doesn't Believe The Shooting "Met Our Core Values"

Last edited:

Frieza

Supervillain
Daps
Reppin
The Bush
Dumb fukking c*nt, people don't develop beliefs like that overnight. Probably ignored every red flag on the way. "M-maybe if I suck his dikk enough he'll be less racist:mjgrin:"

To the wall with her :scust:

Daps
Who knows if the person behind the keyboard is being honest? Take everything online with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't be surprised tho. Aint no such thing as race loyalty in the grand scheme of things. Get your paper and do what makes you happy as an individual. Focus on improving the lives of those close to you, fukk everybody else.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What to do? StOP fukcing with openly racist people, stupid.

I never say all _______ people are ________ .

It's retarded. I do think - since they just got thru showing their asses - that MOST Whites are racist.

So be friends with cool people of every background but don't entertain the ones you KNOW are racist.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I keep trying to tell y'all about them... This also isn't uncommon in white male and black female relationships, don't let them tell you different.

Think those white women don't think you're just a special snowflake and not like the rest of "us" brehs

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
shes white. her point in that sentence was by marraige shes connected to law enforcement.