Black woman talks about her experience with LSD

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
its not as long as the others. lsd can last for 6 hours to half a damn day. dmt doesnt last that long, but is really hard to find.

LSD last way more than 6 hrs breh

If u take a tab or especially 2 anytime after 1 or 2 pm u pretty much gone be high the rest of the day even if u stay up well past midnight

Not saying you'll be tripping that whole time but you'll still feel it

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
history absolves Christianity rather than indicts it

phDdY1A.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Ummmm no I don't mean the DW. I mean the world's biggest online market place. You just prepare it yourself. All you have to do is boil it down to a shot.

If you mean Amazon, I been looking and still haven’t found any. I prepared some last week and froze it. Think I might have fukked it up, it’s now a dark brown liquid kinda thick. Site I used is reputable but at the same time is said to have PC San Pedro which means not quite the real thing, more so a clone from what I understand. I ain’t trying to drink this just to feel sick with little to no effects. What color was it when you boiled it down?

I kept it on extra low heat btw. I have an electric stove and kept it between 2 and 3 out of 9.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
If you mean Amazon, I been looking and still haven’t found any. I prepared some last week and froze it. Think I might have fukked it up, it’s now a dark brown liquid kinda thick. Site I used is reputable but at the same time is said to have PC San Pedro which means not quite the real thing, more so a clone from what I understand. I ain’t trying to drink this just to feel sick with little to no effects. What color was it when you boiled it down?

I kept it on extra low heat btw. I have an electric stove and kept it between 2 and 3 out of 9.
Might be better off making dmt honestly