"Black Women Receive the Bare Minimum because Hood nikka Attraction"

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Thought the coli might relate or want to chime in

I think most young guys (early 20s) emulate hood nikkas because they think it will attract women

It does, but it's not really them so the relationship dies usually, the lies take toll

With that being said... I think it's more of a leadership problem, lotta guys following hood nikkas tendencies because they have no guidance

I think it's the only way a lot of young guys know how to be masculine

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:thatfittywhomegif: is apt.

I don't be knowing what yall be talking about many times

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I think it’s more street than hood but people conflate the two too much together which is unfair to the hood brehs. It’s people in the hood that are no nonsense. The problem is when suburban and hood dudes want to be in the streets. The street shyt is a deadly fetish. Choice is yours :yeshrug:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I think it’s more street than hood but people conflate the two too much together which is unfair to the hood brehs. It’s people in the hood that are no nonsense. The problem is when suburban and hood dudes want to be in the streets. The street shyt is a deadly fetish. Choice is yours :yeshrug:

What's the difference between street and hood?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What's the difference between street and hood?
Reginald Lewis from the hood and so was my dad but they didn’t do street activities. It’s just that some women don’t understand masculinity. The women who weren’t raised or socialized around men enact the worst traits of masculinity as well as pick them in mates. So when they aim for a hood dude their aim is so bad they think that a street sociopath is the sole representative of the hood Even though he comes from the same place as the silent kid who never got in trouble

Last edited:
Daps

I like how you explained it. I’m from one of the worst areas of Dallas but I’m not a street kid. The men I grew up with and spent time with did not. I went to a magnet high school and I watched a lot of middle class boys from two parent homes try to be gangster and stay in the streets and ended up in the system or with a bunch of kids. My former BFF was a spoiled girl with a stay at home mom. My friend insisted on being a hood rat and dating drug dealers, she has two kids and a couple of divorces from criminals under her belt. You can be a hood kid and stay out of trouble. It’s the men who want that street life that get you in trouble.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Is that a serious question?
u1eQiR7.gif

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
hood = neighborhood. Anybody can be from the “hood”. There’s old grandmas in the hood, scholars in the hood, amazing hard workers in the hood.

street is the illegal activity that occurs in the hood.
I figured. Just wanted clarification. Props. Often, street and hood are utterly and completely conflated and it's not the same so it depends upon definitions of what people mean.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
this like the 3rd clip I’ve seen of these women rejecting street nikkas.. :jbhmm: what’s their angle? I would say what I believe it is but…

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I'm trying to figure out a simple way to boil it down...

Let's say it's the 90s

Being "street" is jacking a truck full of VCRs versus being "hood" which is buying a stolen VCR out the trunk of the homies car instead of paying full price at Radio Shack.

What you're asking is a complex nuanced question though, you can be "from the hood" and not have a lick of "hood" in you.

You can play around in the streets and be someone who shouldn't be anywhere near the streets. Prisons are full of "street dudes" who never had an ounce of street smarts.