"Black Women Receive the Bare Minimum because Hood nikka Attraction"

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
Since the mid 80s since drugs took over the hood and rap music came into the picture a lot of hood black women believed them type of negros will help them leave the life of poverty and live this so called movie/tv lifestyle they watch from new jack city to the shows like power and BMF of today

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This has been going on since our grandmother's were looking at Ron O'Neal movies.

Notice how she said she was influenced by the content she consumed. It's important for black men to take control of our representation in the media.

We also need to bring back blue-collar.Jobs for men in this country to make more "squares" economically viable.

Last edited:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Social media promotes entitlement. That is the reason why women get the bare minimum, they don’t appreciate the effort.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I'm trying to figure out a simple way to boil it down...

Let's say it's the 90s

Being "street" is jacking a truck full of VCRs versus being "hood" which is buying a stolen VCR out the trunk of the homies car instead of paying full price at Radio Shack.

What you're asking is a complex nuanced question though, you can be "from the hood" and not have a lick of "hood" in you.

You can play around in the streets and be someone who shouldn't be anywhere near the streets. Prisons are full of "street dudes" who never had an ounce of street smarts.
Yup. I also know a girl raised in the hood and she's the biggest dork imaginable. Not a shred of hood in her. Sweet as sweet can be. It really depends. The hood has all types of folks but many women feel as if they're attracted to street dudes specifically not just hood dudes, hence why I asked the question.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
"Glocktavious"/The more she talks, the worse it gets.

I wonder if I can some of that science money for doing a study that states the obvious - FEMALES LIKE BAD BOYS.

Lemme find out

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It’s a brand new week and esteemed brothers are still promoting 2006 SargeWP talking points :mjtf:
These talking points are for loser ass nikkas. I was in college studying computer science running through hoes when that dude was on the internet talking bout black women only want thugs and criminals :heh:

Once I heard dude bragging about living in his parents 6 bedroom house like it was his I couldn't take him seriously :dead:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Someone once told me that I'm just a black man raised in the hood and not hood raised. What she meant was that she knew I could get up outta the hood and not let it completely consume me. I go back to my old hood and I see people just being content with the living conditions over there.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Do all women want street nikkas, no just like not all black men hate dark skin women, but they're undeniable trends in the community that people like to pretend doesn't exist.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Do all women want street nikkas, no just like not all black men hate dark skin women, but they're undeniable trends in the community that people like to pretend doesn't exist.

Still living off that marketing that Pac gave back in the 90s