Black women take photos of themselves. White people enraged.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
cd977226588b4005cda416ff8d977ac3

These Sorority Sisters Did a ‘Melanin Illustrated’ Photo Shoot

Recently the women took a three-day trip to Costa Rica, where they celebrated the Beta Alpha chapter of Delta Sigma Theta a decade after they joined it, in spring 2007, at Florida A&M University.

The sisters are professional women, ages 29 to 35, who continue to be involved in each other’s lives.

With the hashtags #MelaninIllustrated and #TITEtakescostarica, the women have shared photos of their stunning fun-filled trip to the Central American country on Instagram.

I picked some of the worst comments below....

Franz August
yesterday
I have absolutely no problem with them being proud of being black. I have absolutely no problem with them having a segregated sorority. I have no problem with them celebrating their skin color.

The problem I have arises when they try to deny other people the same right.

If black people are allowed to be proud of their race, have segregated housing just for them, and groups just for them then they should have no problem with Asians Hispanics Arabs Indians Native Americans or white people doing it

OnTheRoadGuy
2 days ago
I am sorry where is the diversity in this photo? Oh that's right people only scream for diversity if this shoot would have been of all white girls.

JB
2 days ago
Aside from this sorority being overtly racist and discriminatory, why is this news?

Robbie
20 hours ago
SCIENTIFIC FACT: Blacks are sub-humans

Archaic Hominin Introgression in Africa
Oxford Academic: Molecular Biology and Evolution
Published: 21 July 2017
DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/molbev/msx206

ABSTRACT: A divergent MUC7 haplotype likely originated in an unknown African hominin population and introgressed into ancestors of modern Africans.

Blacks have "wildly different" genes than modern man because they mated with non-humans.

A
21 hours ago
Can i celebrate white girl excellence?

Anonymous
22 hours ago
Take virtually any quote from the article, replace "black" with "white" and imagine the howls of protest that would ensue. For example: "Our sorority is all about black excellence." "This was our way to shine a light on all types of black beauty." Why is one noble and inspiring and the other racist? Why can't we celebrate sisterhood and beauty in all its forms without regard to race?

Scott S.
They're pretty.
But they're racists,
so that kind of spoils it.

Beachin'
4 hours ago
Yeah, I'm sure all of the "sistahs" who are struggling to put food on the table and keep their kids from becoming tragic statistics among the inner city gang violence crossfire will feel SO "empowered" by these photographs of self-indulgence.

Voice Of Reason
4 hours ago
Is smiling prohibited? Also, I think every broad in this photo weighs more than me. No wonder black men don't even want black women anymore.

M W
23 hours ago
Ok, time for a Caucasian Illustrated. White Entertainment Channel. United Caucasian College Fund. White Miss America. Congressional White Caucus. And the admission that racism goes both ways.

THE LAST STAND
22 hours ago
Seems kind of racist. Not one token Mexican, Indian, Asian or white person.

Mumford
2 hours ago
No one wants to see ghetto hood rat looking women

Pacman
2 days ago
If your self-esteem is low, and you believe for no valid reason that the society is discriminating against you, go out and do a photo shoot like this one to feel powerful.

Doc
16 hours ago
Proud to be black? Awesome and youre so strong for standing up.
Proud to be white? Oh you white supremisist nazi!!

doodle
48 minutes ago
Black people have convinced White America that we are the only racist. And White America is stupid enough to fall for it. Black people are the biggest racist always have been always will be. Us dumb #$%$ white people need to wake up.

Percy
yesterday
You know you have power when people are triggered this much over a picture of attractive black women on vacation. Ask yourself why you are really mad

We can't argue with racist period. We just have to defeat the system they use to oppress us.

Insanity.

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
"M W
23 hours ago
Ok, time for a Caucasian Illustrated. White Entertainment Channel. United Caucasian College Fund. White Miss America. Congressional White Caucus. And the admission that racism goes both ways."

All those already exist you fukking retarded cac :francis:

Keep crying :mjlol:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Only Way Up
2 days ago
Oh wait, I guess this isnt racist, right? Because if it were white girls calling it #NoMelaninIllustrated it would then be racist.

OnTheRoadGuy
2 days ago
I am sorry where is the diversity in this photo? Oh that's right people only scream for diversity if this shoot would have been of all white girls.

M W
yesterday
Ok, time for a Caucasian Illustrated. White Entertainment Channel. United Caucasian College Fund. White Miss America. Congressional White Caucus. And the admission that racism goes both ways.

JkXScB.gif