Blacks are already experiencing a form of Fascism

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
A thread was created asking Blacks to fight against Trump's fascism. But, what that poster failed to acknowledge was that Blacks already experience a form of fascism in the world today.

I think the simplest definition of fascism is: total control of the people by the government to the point those people, the citizens, do not and cannot acquire economic or social mobility without the government.

This is Black reality. At the bottom of every metric, and cannot really build unless approved by the government, and when approved we are stifled to a point where we merely break even, not prosper as a collective. It doesn't really matter whether there is a two party system because our fates are entirely dictated by whites which is one of the reasons why our wealth is damn near zero at this point.

Asking us to "fight against Trump because he is a fascist" paints the picture that if we only get rid of Trump, our lives will become better. That is quite dismissive of our reality and recent history imo.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
This system in general needs to go

otherwise the earth gonna keep dying

income inequality gonna continue to rise, cacs like Bezo's are well on their way becoming TRILLIONAIRES by 2030

our youngin's still gonna get gunned down, imprisoned by "law" enforcement, brown kids over seas gonna be bombed to dust. young women of all stripes continued to be abused and trafficked thru wealthy eltists and bottom feeders.

but hey, netflix got new shows out and some celebrity on instagram is telling you to ignore negativity and to invest in bitcoin and you'll be straight

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This system in general needs to go

otherwise the earth gonna keep dying

income inequality gonna continue to rise, cacs like Bezo's are well on their way becoming TRILLIONAIRES by 2030

our youngin's still gonna get gunned down, imprisoned by "law" enforcement, brown kids over seas gonna be bombed to dust. young women of all stripes continued to be abused and trafficked thru wealthy eltists and bottom feeders.

but hey, netflix got new shows out and some celebrity on instagram is telling you to ignore negativity and to invest in bitcoin and you'll be straight
Stop this rambling bullshyt and focus. You’re not deep.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The situation has always been fukked up for black people, but this thread just comes off as an attempt to convince people they should be okay with Trump. :stopitslime:

I'm not sure how ignoring current events and politics is somehow helpful.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The situation has always been fukked up for black people, but this thread just comes off as an attempt to convince people they should be okay with Trump. :stopitslime:

I'm not sure how ignoring current events and politics is somehow helpful.
It’s black people here, it’s the rohangya there. The marginalize can’t ever get a renaissance cooking. I keep hoping that there is a universal catalyst to get us all on the same page: death to the rich but it ain’t happening. We are so connected but so disoriented. That’s humanity, I guess.