Blacks are only race that is strong individually but weak as a group

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Can't stay on code. But average breh is quick to rock a racist jaw on the street.

Countries in Africa are currently weak with low levels of electrification and development but 5 black billionaires in the US and 10 in Africa.

Average wealth of black familes is $10000, but lots of coli brehs claim to be making 100k+ with huge stock portfolios

Rich black celebrities are our spokespeople. Congressional black caucus and major black organized bodies are completely useless.

A weird situation to be in that's for sure :patrice:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is stupid nikka talk. No wonder OP is thousands in the red
right on time proving OP right

dodge, duck, dive and deflect from the truth at all costs.

our people have to leave their own folks when they make it. our disorganization makes us ripe for the picking from outside interests and exploitation.

I see little India, China towns, Little Italys, Little Portugals etc.. people hustling together coming up taking care of their own interests, situating themselves. But soon as you put too many brehs in a community it's a bad hood and kids wanna treat it as such for clout. No organization no code and definitely no leaders. Priding individual goals above collective pursuits means even if YOU make it YOUR KID still has to deal with the problems that were never addressed. Other people are making it so their kids have better opportunities not the same systematic issues to deal with generation after generation.

neg me

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Black people are weak as a group but that’s mainly because blacks people like to listen to other black folks who are fukked up as them.

Take this site for example. The 6 figure 6 certs section is barely interesting

:mjlol:

No offense but I wonder how much traffic the 6 figures and 6 certs section would have if this was thecoli.india

:russ:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black people are weak as a group but that’s mainly because blacks people like to listen to other black folks who are fukked up as them.

Take this site for example. The 6 figure 6 certs section is barely interesting

:mjlol:

No offense but I wonder how much traffic the 6 figures and 6 certs section would have if this was thecoli.india

:russ:
shots fired

men down :deadmanny:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You saying "blacks" throws me the fukk off but I kinda agree:patrice:. We have too many chiefs and no indians.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH