Blackstar, Black on Both Sides, Train of Thought...One has to go, who you rolling with?

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
I always thought I was wrong for not liking "train of thought." I've been a kweli fan since sound bombing 1, but I just couldn't get into that album. I've thought about giving it another chance (have to find it in one of the boxes in my basement).

I bought train of thought and MOP "warriors" the same day. Hard to compare them I guess, but the MOP album had a much better replay value, so I hardly ever listened to the kweli album (I'm a fan of the stuff he did before and after Train of Thought).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Good thread :ehh:

It seems unpopular in here, but I'd go with BlackStar

Classic album with great songs, but I think both Mos and Talib had grown into much better MCs by the time their solos came out. and the sound quality/mastering of the BlackStar album is shytty

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Blackstar.

cool album. short. not really an album i jump to listen to. i mainly bump Definition/Re, Respiration and thats it.

Train of Thought is my favorite of the 3 and i HATE Kweli. Record is just great all around and Kweli had the right pieces around him to make it stand out even more.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Good thread. I'm the biggest Mos and Kweli fan, but this is hard, and would probably let go of BOBS. Of the 3, its the one i bump the least (and I bump all 3 very regularly).

Surprised not many said Blackstar (except for the 2 posts above me).