Blackstar, Black on Both Sides, Train of Thought...One has to go, who you rolling with?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
black on both sides is the best out of this bunch :wow:

00-mos_def_-_black_on_both_sides1.jpg

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
damn, train of thought was a few songs too long, but that album was my shyt, even if it was carried by hi-tek. i can't let this one go, so i'm booting black on both sides.

i miss this era when talib, mos, common, pharoah, roots, etc. were all getting mainstream shine, so much beautiful hiphop during that era :blessed:

i feel ya...

58e34ca3b5532fb878f8ca06e303ae91.jpg

when this dropped it was kinda like "damn they finally getting some love" unfortunately that was short-lived as it was the source's lowest selling issue in history and after that they seeming stopped giving a fukk about cats like monch and black thought.

back to the topic at hand, i'd probably give up black on both sides too, although I remember my crew bumping that shyt for the entire winter break back in high school, that was theme music to partying, playing marvel vs. capcom, rival schools and getting fukked up every day and night. word to the beatnuts for killing the beat to "new world water" though...had me in a daze for a minute.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Whoa,y'all really not feeling train of thought like that? Thats my fave of the 3 but its too hard to leave out bobs or blackstar.
So i'm not playing this game. :yeshrug:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Black on both sides. Reflection Eternal just flows straight thru. And resonates with me. Just the overall feel of the album. Along with BlackStarr.

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
train of thought doesn't get many spins from me, good album but it'd have to go. black on both sides is played religiously over here.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"The system break man, child, and women into figures
Two columns for who is, and who ain't nikkas"

:whew: