Blake Griffin flabby and sick

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Didn’t know Blake griffin was only 31 :dwillhuh: I mean I watched him play in college so I know he wasn’t that old but it seem like he’s been in the league for a long ass time now....

He could’ve just checked out mentally tbh. Can’t really push yourself when you don’t give af but physically he shouldn’t be this washed at 31...unless there’s health reasons I involved which would make you check out too, especially playing for the pistons :mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He deserves to go out at home in okc.

I still don't think he's done tho. Just a slow start. I hope. :francis:

I was there at the end of the Clippers run, but now with that contract :huhldup: I'm still hoping he can turn it around one more time, but from afar. I'm sure it's rough being a veteran tank commander

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The Coli has always been real nice to Blake Griffin for some reason. Anybody else with his hype and his resume would be getting fried here on the regular. Soft, cac, no post moves, choke artist etc etc. Compared to how Dwight Howard and Chris Paul got talked about its night and day, and he didn't have half the careers they had...

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Sad to see he was one of the most entertaining guys in the league when he first started hooping.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Blake sleep with his daughter or something ?

I rarely hear an announcer just ragging on someone incessantly like that.

Also, Blake developed into a really good perimeter shooter and his ft shooting is really good after once being awful. He's always been a good dribbler, but injuries likely have now negated what he can do off the dribbler. To say he hasnt changed or improved his game is wrong
yeah that was a bit much. I really dont enjoy when announcers are ripping on opposing players that heavy

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This is why you can’t say a player is having a hall of fame career after a few good years.
Blake Griffin is the perfect example of this. People really tried to say Brandon Roy was gonna have a hall of fame career. Smh