Blake Griffin flabby and sick

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
tenor.gif

when they starting going in on him not expanding his game, i felt violent

do these dikkheads watch basketball or do they just skim through it

dude came in living off athleticism and ended up running point forward and shooting 3's

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

when they starting going in on him not expanding his game, i felt violent

do these dikkheads watch basketball or do they just skim through it

dude came in living off athleticism and ended up running point forward and shooting 3's

the casuals were making it easy in this thread.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It’s over for him and Kevin love oddly enough Aldridge is getting by on pure skill and he’s down also.

Crazy this was the big 3 of PFs for a good while and I couldn't decide which one was better.

Now all of them are mostly washed and I don't know if any of them will get into the hall. :francis:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It's crazy i feel like his rookie season wasn't that long ago and now he washed and at the end of his career.
whats even more wild is he had a career season back in 2019. maybe he just needs more time to recover from his last injury.
That shyt ain’t healed. He 31. I guess in NBA he might be on the other side of his young days but let’s think about it. Really NBA players are still in prime years until 33? Dude 31 he look 45 out there with the movements. Crazy as fukk hella y’all said Melo can’t play lmao

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn they were killing him while he was playing washed and looking frustrated/depressed. :sadcam: