Blake Griffin got his card pulled by them nutty azz Black Isrealites

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Disrespect from the normal, average (or below average) everyday individual is prevalent across the board now for all celebrities & entertainers.
naw ive seen based Sasha and Luke Walgawd come into bars in hermosa and the whole bar bows down to them buying them shots and shyt. Same with metta at clubs. Not once have i seen a clipper walk into a place and not get :pacspit:. Bt i havent been out regularly in LA for the past 4 yrs maybe times have changed

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
naw ive seen based Sasha and Luke Walgawd come into bars in hermosa and the whole bar bows down to them buying them shots and shyt. Same with metta at clubs. Not once have i seen a clipper walk into a place and not get :pacspit:. Bt i havent been out regularly in LA for the past 4 yrs maybe times have changed

Yeah, maybe this is based mostly on the the Lakers being the established, more popular team in the area & many of the fans or citizens feeling some type of way about the Clippers. :yeshrug:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm at an ice cream shop in Tarzana rn . This place just opened a few weeks ago and there is a pic on the wall of DJ and Blake buying ice cream here. Must have been a few days ago, right around the Mavs scandal :ohhh: