Blake Griffin ordered to pay $258K a month in child support

Daps
This nikka busted in the first mediocre white bytch he saw dog...the first. Couldn’t even get him a Rachel Bush looking bytch

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Too much money to be made in the court, off men's poor decisions.

The court system will never change.

In fact, it may only get worse.

Women will never stop exploiting men for financial gain.... Thats who they naturally are.... This is what they celebrate and emulate.

Since we know the court system is eating good & women will never stop being parasites ..... The only logical conclusion is to protect yourself and cover all bases.

Brehs.... PROTECT YOURSELVES!
i agree, 50% of these women would have probably never gotten pregnant in the first place, if they knew there was no financial gain in it. The other 50% would still be with the baby father because, it wouldn't be worth it to split up over a silly argument. That said, any man with half a brain should know this and not allow him self to get caught up.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
10% of his income to his children isn't that bad

we've all seen worse

:whoa:

That is kinda crazy though...they're making more than WNBA annual salaries

Daps
Crazy. Insane.

I'm starting to not want kids. Just talked to my girl about a prenup and she seems to be down for it. Not sure if I can protect myself from child support court.

Please research the exact details of what a prenup entails.

There are a lot of stories of men getting financially screwed b/c they-think a prenup will protect them.

It also makes zero sense to discuss prenup in this situation because blake griffin is paying child support.

There is no meaningful difference between getting married with or without a prenup with respect to how much one or the other contemplates divorce. It just amends certain rules but tbh its not as great as it seems.

Daps
This forum loves talking about how much they hate women when these systems are placed and enforced by men.

Anyways, The reason why Blake has to pay this much, is the necessity of life clause. It varies depending on the parent's income.

In short:

"Child support is the right of the child.” Child support is meant to keep the child in the same standard of living as both parents. It is intended to make sure the child has everything that the child would have had if the parents had stayed together. It is the right of the child to have all of his or her needs met by parents"

STOP blaming women for a system thats created and enforced by men.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Nut in thots raw brehs, only woman you should be nutting in raw is your wife.

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
The court declared that Griffin's annual income totals to $35 million.

The 6-foot-9 power forward is scheduled to make $31.8 million next season from the Pistons, according to Basketball-Reference.com.

A sum of $258,000 per month would come out to $3.096 million a year.

About 10% of his annual income...:ehh:...is jeepers creepers to us, but he'll be fine.

It's the equivalent of a nikka making 30k paying bout 3k a year, so about $250 a month.