"Blame @SuikodenII For What Wilder Is About To Do" Wilder v Stiverne 2 SHOWTIME Nov 4th Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Alexander Povetkin is a PED cheater

Andrzej Wawrzyk is a PED cheater

Luis Ortiz is a PED cheater

Being PED cheaters isn't the only thing those 3 have in common
All 3 were Wilder's opponents who needed PED's to prepare for Wilder's type of warfare

Whether it's Deontay's last 3 opps cheating and forcing him to find last minute replacements

Or Anthony Joshua arguing with imaginary little men to delay their fight

Or Joseph Parker :sadbron:at the thought of facing Wilder

Wilder just can't get the divisions perceived elite to face him

Enter Bermane Stiverne, the only man to go the distance vs Wilder

Stiverne unlike other top heavyweights has been pursuing a fight with Wilder
With Povetkin failing a test and with some good ol Don King finesse, Stiverne became Wilder's mandatory

Stiverne had stepped aside to allow Wilder v Ortiz to happen but Ortiz pissed hot giving Stiverne his title shot

Their first fight was a highly entertaining one but Wilder emerged the clear winner
This rematch was lambasted because of this but those critiques could all fall dead Nov 4th

In their first fight Stiverne claims he was dehydrated going into the fight

Wilder injured his right eye when an exercise band snapped and he bent the metal rods in his hands early in the fight

Both men went into their first fight injured but soldiered on to give us what was the best Heavyweight fight of 2015

Now with both healthy and looking to end each other they could prove the doubters wrong and give us the best Heavyweight fight of 2017

SHOWTIME Championship Boxing Presents: Beating The Piss Out Of You 2

910x350_Boxing_Wilder-vs-Stiverne-7291feceb3.jpg

Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder 38(37KO) - 0 - 0
16802553-standard.jpg

VS

Bermane ":piss: @SuikodenII" Stiverne 25(21KO) - 2(1KO) - 1 Draw

PLUS

Shawn "SHOWTIME" Porter 27(17KO) - 2(0) - 1 Draw
c_21019418.jpg

VS

Adrian "El Tigre" Granados 18(12KO) - 5(0) - 2 Draw
Adrien+Broner+v+Adrian+Granados+e94aN2qaCd2l.jpg

AND

Sergey "Samurai" Lipinets 12(10KO) - 0 - 0
LR_FIGHT-NIGHT-LIPINETS-VS-ZAPPAVIGNA-12102016-0116-800x533.jpg

VS

Akihiro Kondo 29(16KO) - 6(0) - 1 Draw

harada.png

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I think Wilder would have KO'd him in the first fight had he not broken his hand. Had Stiverne wobbled quite a bit. I will take Wilder by KO this time.

Also in the first fight Stiverne looked like he had zero power. That mans power looked excellent vs. Arreola, but had nothing vs. Wilder. The reach seemed to really affect his power. Maybe the "dehydration" did. To me that is his only shot, if his power looks like it did in the first fight, he is getting stopped.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Stiverne is getting KO'd this time around, don't understand why there's even a rematch. :francis:

I mean I do, Stiverne is the mandatory, but that don't make any sense either. :francis:

But that's boxing. :francis:

WBC is to Don King what WBO is to Bob Arum:manny:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lipinets isn't more than a faster than usual brawler imo but he will beat this Japanese guy for sure
IBF rating sometimes... :scust:

but at least they're consistent and not as shamefully corrupt as the other 3.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
WBC is to Don King what WBO is to Bob Arum:manny:
but how is he still... :snoop:

He has like 2 or 3 relevant fighters even those are not THAT relevant but they keep getting shots are WBC's belts
Don King has like 1/1000 the influence he used to have but seems like he still has some serious shyt on people who have high position in WBC

btw... how is this going in the USA? I mean at least 3 out of the 4 big belt organizations are corrupt as hell and it's obvious to even the most stupid but... they can still operate and no state investigates them

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
but how is he still... :snoop:

He has like 2 or 3 relevant fighters even those are not THAT relevant but they keep getting shots are WBC's belts
Don King has like 1/1000 the influence he used to have but seems like he still has some serious shyt on people who have high position in WBC

btw... how is this going in the USA? I mean at least 3 out of the 4 big belt organizations are corrupt as hell and it's obvious to even the most stupid but... they can still operate and no state investigates them

Those organizations I'm sure aren't us based..i think the ibf is

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Those organizations I'm sure aren't us based..i think the ibf is
yeah but the center of boxing is the USA other other hand and most of their title fights held in the USA mostly with the help of US promoters and the involvement of US fighters