Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
It is always important to note the heroic women within our communities who are "fighting the good fight,"
like Dr. Natalie Carroll, to restore structure and balance to our families.

They stand on the opposite side of the feminists, who seek to strengthen the matriarchal
vice-grip on the Black community.

unwed%20births%2072%20percent--698472301_v2.grid-2x2.jpg

HOUSTON — One recent day at Dr. Natalie Carroll’s OB-GYN practice, located inside a low-income apartment complex between a gas station and a freeway, 12 pregnant black women come for consultations. Some bring their children or their mothers. Only one brings a husband.

Things move slowly. Women sit shoulder-to-shoulder in the narrow waiting room, sometimes for more than an hour. Carroll does not rush her mothers in and out. She wants her babies born as healthy as possible, so Carroll spends time talking to the mothers about how they should care for themselves, what she expects them to do — and why they need to get married.

Seventy-two percent of black babies are born to unmarried mothers, according to government statistics. This number is inseparable from the work of Carroll, an obstetrician who has dedicated her 40-year career to helping black women.

“The girls don’t think they have to get married. I tell them children deserve a mama and a daddy. They really do,’’ Carroll says from behind the desk of her office, which has cushioned pink-and-green armchairs, bars on the windows, and a wooden “LOVE’’ carving between two African figurines. Diamonds circle Carroll’s ring finger.

As the issue of black unwed parenthood inches into public discourse, Carroll is among the few speaking boldly about it. And as a black woman who has brought thousands of babies into the world, who has sacrificed income to serve Houston’s poor, Carroll is among the few whom black women will actually listen to.

Doctor tries to steer blacks from unwed parenthood

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Well...I'm black and a woman but not a feminist.

I can tell men who dislike women though with a quickness and because i'm black i can peep out racism too...

Y'all sound like some black women haters real talk.
Nah, you just have that sistahood mentality stating that not a single black woman should ever be attacked. When we talk about red pill/MGTOW or even DL men, no black woman attacks the arguement saying it's a indicative of ALL BLACK MEN. When we attack a certain segment of bm, yall will never come in and say Bu bu not all!!! Y'all hate bm!!!

Now if y'all were talking about getting played by THUGS, then y'all would say BLACK MEN ARE fukkED UP!!! BLACK MEN AINT shyt!!!

We are attacking the spiteful black feminist c00ns who are against progressive black society and is for degenerate behavior. And oh btw, NOT EVERY FEMINIST IS A BLACK WOMAN. We are talking about the moist male simps and fakkits who cosign this shyt too!! If they were mostly black males, u wouldn't even be up in here!

Daps
Nah, you just have that sistahood mentality stating that not a single black woman should ever be attacked. When we talk about red pill/MGTOW or even DL men, no black woman attacks the arguement saying it's a indicative of ALL BLACK MEN. When we attack a certain segment of bm, yall will never come in and say Bu bu not all!!! Y'all hate bm!!!

Now if y'all were talking about getting played by THUGS, then y'all would say BLACK MEN ARE fukkED UP!!! BLACK MEN AINT shyt!!!

We are attacking the spiteful black feminist c00ns who are against progressive black society and is for degenerate behavior. And oh btw, NOT EVERY FEMINIST IS A BLACK WOMAN. We are talking about the moist male simps and fakkits who cosign this shyt too!! If they were mostly black males, u wouldn't even be up in here!

Yeah doesn't seem like it.

Sistahood mentality...no just can't for the life of me understand why you guys are so wrapped up in Nate Parker and this movie. That's some kind of brothahood mentality right there...You have an us against them mentality when it comes to you and black women. Not all black men think like this but you certainly do.

And I don't see you angry at white feminist for not supporting Nate Parker and vilifying him. Tons of black women actually supported Nate and went to see the movie. If you guys were so invested you should have supported it too...

It just wasn't the type of film due to the subject matter that would have garnered blockbuster dollars.

And if you're mad about how the movie was promoted be angry with Fox searchlight and their outrage marketing strategy. They're the ones who were pushing the rape story for profit...you're anger is misplaced.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yeah doesn't seem like it.

Sistahood mentality...no just can't for the life of me understand why you guys are so wrapped up in Nate Parker and this movie. That's some kind of brothahood mentality right there...You have an us against them mentality when it comes to you and black women. Not all black men think like this but you certainly do.

And I don't see you angry at white feminist for not supporting Nate Parker and vilifying him. Tons of black women actually supported Nate and went to see the movie. If you guys were so invested you should have supported it too...

It just wasn't the type of film due to the subject matter that would have garnered blockbuster dollars.

And if you're mad about how the movie was promoted be angry with Fox searchlight and their outrage marketing strategy. They're the ones who were pushing the rape story for profit...you're anger is misplaced.
Again you are still not holding black feminist accountable for their slander of Nate Parker.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I could care less about Nate Parker is why.
And this is what we are talking about folks.

Even in the eyes of some black feminist cosigners, a black man is still guilty in their eyes, even though the white supramacist court system exonerated him of his crimes.

This is what we are dealing with here yall. Be found innocent and still be scum brehs

Daps

Even in the eyes of some black feminist cosigners, a black man is still guilty in their eyes, even though the white supramacist court system exonerated him of his crimes.

This is what we are dealing with here yall. Be found innocent and still be scum brehs

Nah it's not that serious.

I could care less about him. I don't know him. He's an actor, I could care less.

Is this the Nate Parker fan club thread? Am I missing something lol

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Again you are still not holding black feminist accountable for their slander of Nate Parker.
I could care less about Nate Parker is why.

Nah it's not that serious.

I could care less about him. I don't know him. He's an actor, I could care less.

Is this the Nate Parker fan club thread? Am I missing something lol
:what: Than why da fukk are you in thread to begin with, especially when you already said you don't consider yourself a Feminist.

:jbhmm:So you came in this thread to cape for people you don't identify with against someone you claim you don't care about?